FS: Lot of SMPS for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Srini

Disciple
I have 3 SMPS for sale. Zebronics and Intex are under warranty, Iball is out of warranty. Want to clear all these to get a good SMPS.

Intex 450W Pentium 4 ATX 2.03, have 20A on +12V rail. This is 20 pin SMPS not 24 pin as in regular SMPS. This was purchased in Feb 2008, so another 9 months warranty left. Bill copy will be provided. Used hardly for 20 days.
Computer Peripherals

Iball 400W Model : LPE223-400 have 17A on +12V rail. Came along with workhorse cabinet, cabinet given to a friend, so SMPS is for sale. Used hardly for 10 days.
iBall – Your eyeball view. Our technology new.
Sold to manuvikram007, payment received, shipped, delivered.
Zebronics 500W Platinum SMPS Model : ZEB-500W 24PIN have 22A on +12V rail. This was purchased around 1 1/2 year back, bill copy is not there, but still warranty is there for more than 6 months. Used around 1 year. Got replacement recently.
Products - Zebronics, Power supply, Gold Series, Zeb-500w Platinum, Platinum Series, Zeb 620w diamond, Zeb-400w Platinum, Top Notch Infotronix Pvt Limited, Computer Distributor, Computer Manufacturers
Sold to longlife, payment received, shipped, delivered.

as per the rules of TE you need to post a Picture of the product along with your user ID/Nick and the date. :) handwritten

Sandy said:
as per the rules of TE you need to post a Picture of the product along with your user ID/Nick and the date. :) handwritten

I dont have a good camera, these pictures are taken wih mobile, if I add paper, picture wont be clear.

Srini said:
I dont have a good camera, these pictures are taken wih mobile, if I add paper, picture wont be clear.

Thats very ok. The purpose of the picture is to verify that you really have the item that you are selling. So even if the product picture isnt clear its ok as long as we can see your userID/nick, date and your product.. (all this is acording to TE rules)
Im creating a new thread myself even I dont have a cam will be using my VGA phone cam only
(Im not saying that you dont have it) :p

Sandy said:
Thats very ok. The purpose of the picture is to verify that you really have the item that you are selling. So even if the product picture isnt clear its ok as long as we can see your userID/nick, date and your product.. (all this is acording to TE rules)
Im creating a new thread myself even I dont have a cam will be using my VGA phone cam only
(Im not saying that you dont have it) :p

Ok, I understand I will do add to that.

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Are these psus new/unused Srini sir?? :)

Ohh dear, dont call me sir, I am your friend, these are lightly used. Intex was used for around 20 days, Iball around 10 days, Zeb. around 1 year.

Srini said:
Ohh dear, dont call me sir, I am your friend, these are lightly used. Intex was used for around 20 days, Iball around 10 days, Zeb. around 6 months.

Sir, coz you are senior to me in knowledge and status- not as in age maybe. :)
Err... now i am even more confused.
eg. Zebby platinum 500- purchased 1.5yrs back, used for 6 months, warranty left- 6 months.
And i am still confused- i thought Zebby psus have 3 years warranty.:S

And Intex 450- they have only 1 yr warranty?
Can you please edit the first post to reflect which psu is how old, as in from date of purchase and how much warranty is left.

If used sparingly, that maybe mentioned separately.

Edit: Read it carefully and got it now- iball is outta warranty- sorry. :p
Please dont mind all my queries- i am genuinely confused. :ashamed:
Mods- please clear all my O/T posts. :ashamed:

BIKeINSTEIN said:
eg. Zebby platinum 500- purchased 1.5yrs back, used for 6 months, warranty left- 6 months.
Mods- please clear all my O/T posts. :ashamed:

Why I mentioned like that is, I dont have bill and I forgotten when it was purchased exactly, thats why I mentioned it for 6 months as a safe side. May be you can get warranty for more than that, this is the replaced peice from zebronics and purchased from Deltapheriperals, chennai, but dont have the exact purchase date.

And this wont come with any cabinet, since it is platinum it has to be purchased seperately. Also If I get a bill I will update the purchase date. I think I have cleared your doubts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back