FS: MiniDV camcorder + SLR camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

yusuf

Adept
Guys,

I am selling my Sony MiniDV HC26 (PAL) which is only used for only 1 month and in new like condition with box.

I recently travelled to US and got another one with 3CCD in a very good deal ($200 discount) so I have to sell one.

JJMEHTA and Grey market price for HC26 is approx Rs. 15000. I will sell it for Rs.12000. I will give away Archos miniHD USB harddisk free with this.

I also have Pentax ZX10 SLR film slr for sell. I can sell miniDV or along with my Pentax ZX10 SLR for Rs. 14500 (both). I moved to digital and Pentax is no longer in use for me so selling it. Pentax is old but in excellent condition and I will sell it with 35-80 lense and lots of filters including circular polarizers, UV, color correction and special effects (filters togather will be worth 3-4k). All filters are excellent glass filters. I have more lenses but if someone interested, we can discuss price separately.

No shipping please, buyers pickup from Bangalore.

Below are some related links:

Shop Online; Gift in India: ,* Sony DCR-HC26 MiniDV Digital Handycam ,20x Optical 800x Digital Zoom,* Electronics,* Sony Buy mobile phones, Gift Flowers, Buy Indian Apparel, Buy Books in India, Buy Cameras

Pentax ZX-10 / MZ-10 Reviews at PhotoSig.com

MZ 10.jpg photo - Equipment Database photos at pbase.com

MZ-10 and ZX10 are same, ZX10 is US model. Few images from web are attached.
Thanks
Yusuf

I am interested in the Sony MiniDV HC26 alone. I am frm BLR as well....lemme know the price u can offer me for it alone,I dnt need the Pentax at all.

Hi, Yusuf. I'm definitely interested, but I'd like to clarify. I'm from Bangalore, too.. Where are you located, if I want to come and check it out?

14.5 for both, right?
And how much for only the Pentax?
Also, would you be willing to accept PayPal?

Hi Mudeth, Pentax alone would be 5k. However, someone has already requested to block it so unless he returns to bangalore, I will have to wait.

MiniDV is available.

Alright. If the pentax is thrown in, I'll pick both of them up. Will wait. :) let me know what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back