ex-Mod
a friend of mine wants to sell off some stuff -
1)15" lg 1515s lcd, 1-2 months old - 8k
2)xfx 6600gt agp, 1 month old - 8.5k
3)a8v dlx (bought in jan 2005) + 3200 a64 (1 month old) - 13k
4)altec lansing 621 - 5k
5)asus starice, bought 2 weeks back - 1.5k

Darklord said:
I dont think he will give it away for 1200 as he purchased it for quite more. ;)
I am a poor man and cannot afford more....:( :ashamed:
well the quest for heat pipes continues ......;)

deejay said:
I am a poor man and cannot afford more....:( :ashamed:

:O thief thief :O
how cud ya steal darky's trademarked statement? :O
or, has bollywood's 'getting inspired' had its effect on u too? :bleh:

altec lansing 621 ?

How much is a fresh one priced in the market and how good are they for a 2.1 system...

SunMysore said:
sigh..i wish i was as *poor* as masky :p

when did i say i was 'poor' ?

OCZ GoldVX 1337 < Sunny BH-5 pwn4g3 :devil:

it continues u know..

OCZ GoldVX 1337 < Sunny BH-5 pwn4g3 < Mask's TCC5 < JediMaster's XBLK

another case being:

Sunny BH-5uxage < Darky's VX @ 270 2-2-2-5

Switch said:
How much is a fresh one priced in the market and how good are they for a 2.1 system...
Yep, was wondering the same too.
As per how good they are, the 621's I would say are very "musically inclined" speakers and should be a notch above the ATP3s. Think Appo had this set before his present MX5021, so he should be able to better answer this. Nonetheless from the small demo session I heard with these speakers, they are quite well built and have a sound to match :)

Lansing 621's have superb bass. But they lack on accuracy. A little too powerful for normal rooms. I auditioned both the sets before i bought my MX 5021. I would say if you are more inclined towards movies than music, then go for the lansing 621s. I really dont like the hardwired cables the satellites, as they completely limit the portability of them, and also if something goes wrong with the wire, then there is no way you can change it. Also there is no wireless remote present like the MX 5021.

^^ Second that. My roomie has the 621. It has superb bass but the highs are a bit of a let down. The bass is kinda room shaking. Way better than ATP3 and the likes however its a lot worse than the MX5021 in music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back