FS : MSI NX8800GT-T2D512e-OC

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcry64

Adept
for sale.
purchased from phoenix for 15k 2 weeks back or so.
w/ bill warranty, brand new product

Note: I will be getting the a new replacement card today(saturday 22nd) or on Monday. Will get everything new - the whole box pack! Replacement card is given upon requesting to give a red pcb card, which is the revision 2 card! It is not that this piece has problems. I still request people willing to buy to buy at the same price at which the original is selling for. Remember i will then be selling a new untouched card. also, the new card i will be getting won't have the games cds i got w/ this product most probably.

reason FS: i am stuck between the decision to sell this card to get the gts 512 ....but i really wanna to go for the gts hence the thread. There is but doubt that the gts is worth for the buck or not but i am not considering that atm. most probably i will stick to my current decision considering if i get my expected value for this card.

ABOUT THE CARD:
*clocks:
core: 650 mhz
ram: 950 mhz
shader: 1650 mhz

selling the card Rs. 13,700+shipping. But request is to let it be sold for its original value.

CARD REPLACED TODAY ON 22ND, SATURDAY. A red pcb card is given , which is better than the green pcb card

*will wait for a day before testing tis card in my machine, will see if anyone pms me. If anyone wants it untouched then they will get it like that. But thats for one day only. Later i will see the card temps and will see whether it is working fine, just to confirm that. I won't be using it for more than a few minutes, even for testing it.

Red pcb phase 3 cooling over phase 2 of green pcb, rarer batches - new batch from msi w/ better ocing capabilities etc

*SOLD*

ill tell u one thing any one would prefer to buy it directly from phoneix i mean 1st hand as urs is 2nd big no no for that price

psdatta2005 said:
ill tell u one thing any one would prefer to buy it directly from phoneix i mean 1st hand as urs is 2nd big no no for that price

its because its 'finely chosen'.:eek:hyeah:

fcry64 said:
its because its 'finely chosen'.:eek:hyeah:

if you say its finely chosen, i think you should post some pics comparing a normal msi card & the 1 you say finely chosen. will help make your sale easier.

stormblast said:
if you say its finely chosen, i think you should post some pics comparing a normal msi card & the 1 you say finely chosen. will help make your sale easier.

if a could find another card to take pics of.. would have definitely loved to show the comparison....but will post pics of this board when a cell or my cell comes shortly.

I remember on the forum a xfx indian and the evga gt were compared....will find that topic and put the link here. My comparison was very similar:)

the logic behind build quality is that different pcb come manufactured from diff units and hence the same. so i choose among them. That link was on tE..maybe ...i will find it out quick

amdlover said:
Your Pice is high Buddy!!!!!!!!!!!1111

new card is for 14.7k and i am offering a new, cherry picked card for 14.4k:) and that is not high buddy, don't crap the thread please

comeon its a brand new card! does anyone feel that is high for a card just purchased and not used for more than a few hrs? and that too its 'chosen'.

up for sale again

and price drop

this card is going to to replaced again tomorrow of on monday by a red pcb card...so i will be selling a completely new card.

phoenix will also try to find me a buyer who can give a better price.

so this card is brand new on saturday/monday, just ONLY a few days off warranty thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back