FS - New 320 GB 5400 RPM Seagate Laptop HDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidhu_21

Disciple

FS

Seagate 320 GB 5400 RPM Laptop HDD (From a DELL PC)

Information

The HDD on my Dell Inspiron 1545 got corrupted today.
I called up Dell and they will be sending me a replacement drive by Friday.

Reason for sale
I will buy the 500 GB Seagate Laptop HDD from TheITWares when this is sold, as I am always in need of more storage ;)

Warranty
If u buy this HDD, you will have to avail warranty yourself, I will not be able to help you as I am moving abroad in some time.
Also, I do not know about the Warranty Policy on HDDs taken from Dell Pcs

Pictures

This is my laptop from which the drive is taken

This is the pic of the faulty drive which i have with me right now

Any other queries or if u want to negotiate, just pm me.

This will not be on sale for long, as if I am not able to sell it, I'll use it myself - Cant live without my laptop man ;)

Price is negotiable as I want a quick sale

You have to seriously revise your price. I am sure people will refer the current selling price for this one & realise that you are actually charging a premium over that. :D

johnsunder said:
You have to seriously revise your price. I am sure people will refer the current selling price for this one & realise that you are actually charging a premium over that. :D

i have no idea what the current price is, could u enlignten me please. provide a link also. thanks ;)
i'll revise it accordingly man, lol, im no cheapster :p

Here you go:
320GB Seagate Laptop HDD - 2800 ( 5 years warranty)

Your product has no warranty since its an OEM, Seagate policy says you cannot RMA OEM directly through Accel Frontline and have to go through your OEM -> Dell, who will also not accept it as its not part of laptop once sold

Source: http://deltapage.com/

lol, good if it did
yea man thats my revision, u got any problems with that? lol

and not everybody lives near deltapage, prices are different everywhere dude

johnsunder said:
Sidhu, compared to the prices you gave on your 500GB HDDs, this is way off the market rates.

yea man i totally agree. there's no point in selling the hdd now as upgrading to a 500 gb wont be very cost effective.

closing thread, keeping the hdd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back