FS :New Canon Powershot S3 IS 6MP Digital Camera + Free 1GB SD Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shakensoul

Skilled
Brand new, sealed, never used Canon Powershot S3 IS for sale. Bought in USA, Canon USA warranty only, genuine product not a grey markey item. In original packing with accessories. No negotiation please.

Delhi,NCR buyers preferred for obvious reason.

Come on peeps, don't miss this offer :eek:hyeah: I am throwing in a free Kingston 1 GB SD card (new, sealed) to the lucky fellow :hap2: :hap2:

Buummmmmpppp !!!

Mods plz change the title to

New Canon Powershot S3 IS 6MP Digital Camera + Free 1 GB SD Card :hap2:

frankly speaking, the warranty in US is useless here, New one in Grey market is available for 17K, and if you want to buy it from US the price as on date is $ 289 ie.. 12500/- i am getting one next month, i think you should lower price to sell it

Thanks, I know the US warranty is no good here. However this camera is not from the grey market, grey market also does not provide any warranty.

avis_gan said:
frankly speaking, the warranty in US is useless here, New one in Grey market is available for 17K, and if you want to buy it from US the price as on date is $ 289 ie.. 12500/- i am getting one next month, i think you should lower price to sell it

when I posted same kind of message, it was deleted by Mods. Unfair.

Here's the deal.......

Price dropped to 15k including memory card and shipping.

Come on peeps, it just can't get better. Grab it while it lasts.....:clap:

EMI....Thats a good idea, never thought about that........:bleh:

If the TE staff starts financing, it would be a booming business...:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

well ... need is the father of invention ...

ooer .. wait a min .. was that mother..

nevr mind..

idea is good .. let the ball be in the TE dept court .. :bleh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back