FS: Nikon D40 DSLR (Kit).

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinaycm

Adept
Selling off my Nikon D40 DSLR which i brought from one of my friends. I think this cam needs no introduction, its one of the best entry level DSLR's. The cam is in absolute mint condition. Just over 6 months old. Purcahsed for Rs.24.5K, selling for 15K+shipping. Original box & all accesories will be provided.

Purcahse date : 29th July 2008 from Chennai (Original bill will be provided).

Reason for sale : Upgrading my Sigma SD10 to Sigma SD14 & need some cash.

Expected price : 15K + Shipping.

Produce links: Newegg.com - Nikon D40 Kit Black 6.1 MP 2.5" 230K LCD Digital Camera with 18-55mm Lens, D40 from Nikon

Pics:

Lowballers please stay away.

PM me if intrested.

gmano

Adept
is this with indian warranty? (I am asking this as you have mentioned that its purchased in chennai with bill)

Ragin_Ice

Adept
Can you post the following details....

1. Is the bill a proper cash memo (with a serial number) ?

2. Does the box say its officially imported in India ? If so, what does the sticker on the box say ?

3. What is the exact amount mentioned on the bill ?

4. What is the exact date of purchase ?

5. What are the accessories bundled? AFAIK there is a huge carry case also bundled?

6. What lens comes along?

Thanks in advance.

vinaycm

Adept
Ragin_Ice said:
Can you post the following details....

1. Is the bill a proper cash memo (with a serial number) ?

2. Does the box say its officially imported in India ? If so, what does the sticker on the box say ?

3. What is the exact amount mentioned on the bill ?

4. What is the exact date of purchase ?

5. What are the accessories bundled? AFAIK there is a huge carry case also bundled?

6. What lens comes along?

Thanks in advance.

1. The bill is a proper cash memo with serial number. Its brought from J.K. Camera World.

2. Sorry i could not find a sticker in the box like you mentioned. Also i dont think such a sticker would be there. Since is it brought from a authorised ealer, warranty should not be a problem.

3. Exact amount on bill: Rs.24,500.25 (its already mentioned in the thread).

4. Date of purchase: 29-Jul-2008 (this detail is also mentioned in the thread).

5. Accessiroes bundled:

EN-EL9 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
MH-23 Quick Charger
UC-E4 USB Cable
Driver & Software CD.
DK-16 Rubber Eyecup
Camera Strap
BF-1A Body Cap
DK-5 Eyepiece Cap
BS-1 Accessory Shoe Cap
AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5.6G EDII Lens
2GB SD Card.

There is no HUGE carry case bundled. This is the Nikon D40 Kit, it does not come with a carry case.

6. Lens: AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5.6G EDII.

Plz lemme know if you have any more queries.

Also refer to these product links:

Newegg.com - Nikon D40 Kit Black 6.1 MP 2.5" 230K LCD Digital Camera with 18-55mm Lens

D40 from Nikon

m-jeri

A Nobody.
Skilled
This is a very good camera...one of the best....

@ragin..

the cary case u refer to is third party...not with the bundle...i know coz i had this cam for a short time...

Brendon

Skilled
^^ Yes even my friend bought a D40 and it did not come with a carry case.

This is a very good price and Vinay is giving away all the accessories that he has got with the camera. Plus it you get a nice 2 year warranty.

ravitanra

Recruit
I am interested but your price is high for second hand. New D40 + 18-55 lense with 2 year warranty @ Rs. 21550 in Bangaluru (vinod camera).

D40 does not have internal focus motor so lense choices are limited. I can pay Rs. 15000 max, pm me if interested.

vinaycm

Adept
Yeah... I can ship it... Since it comes with the original packing, shipping wont be a problem, Plus i'll be putting in some good packing to ensure that it'd reach in good shape.. Shipping will be via DTDC air..

manuvikraman

Adept
Vinay u better choose DTDC plus service...or else prefer blue Dart or something.........dont go for the normal dtdc air service...

vinaycm

Adept
Opening the thread after a long time.. Need some fuding for upgrading my Sigma SD10 to a much better Sigma SD14.. Since the SD14 body is cheap & i've got a pair of lenses & a good flash unit that are with the SD10 which would be compatible with the SD14 also..

^^^ BUMP^^^ .... !!!! PRICE DROP !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.