FS: Nokia 5800 XM (red)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gforce

Adept
Selling my barely used 6 month old black & red 5800. I bought this for flaunt value but quickly moved to Curve 8900 since it was more useful for business-related work and because S60v5 did not seem very intuitive to my brain. This was probably the first of its kind on this forum since I got it from Dubai way back in early Dec. 2008 when barely anyone in India had gotten their hands on it.

Nokia UAE warranty is obviously not applicable in India (unless someone knows an insider?) but the phone looks almost brand new and I'm providing a 30 day personal warranty which can be extended for members who I'm acquainted with.

Overall condition is 9.9/10. I would've rated this a 10/10 but can't since its 6 months old after all.

Zero scratches, dents, cracks or marks and I still have the original screen sticker.

The latest firmware has been installed and the 8GB card is loaded to the hilt with trance & house music. Requests for others genres shall be entertained. :bleh:

All other original accessories in the box will be provided. Copy of the bill is also available in case you need to avail the warranty service in the UAE.

ADDED BONUS! - I have a Nokia BH-503 stereo BT headset color matched in red that's barely used and can bundle this with the phone for a little extra if you're interested. Please note that I'm NOT INTERESTED in a separate sale right now and shall put it up in the market section later, so please don't bombard my inbox for this item.

Reason for sale - I barely use the 5800 since it looks childish in board meetings (no offense intended) & I need to gather funds to buy the TouchPro2 very soon.

Looking for a quick sale on this one.

6ed94e233a.jpg

f634f66fe3.jpg

af894a967d.jpg

662b52462b.jpg

Guys, PLEASE use some common sense and avoid stupid low balling tactics. There's NO BLOODY WAY you will ever get a 5800 for 10K.

There seems to be a lot of confusion over the topics of warranty and such as evidenced by the dozen PMs that I received for the same. Here's my stand:

1. Nokia UAE's warranty isn't applicable anywhere outside the UAE although I've heard of certain cases being honored when the owner knew someone at Nokia India.
2. I'm offering a 30-day no questions asked return policy which will be null and void in any of the following circumstances:
a. You drop the phone on the floor which results in damages of any sort. The phone has ZERO damages at the moment, so it will be immediately evident if the new owner harms it in anyway.
b. You dip the phone into any liquids, that includes acids, water and poop.
c. Anything that defies common sense and logic which a lot of people sadly lack these days.
Since I'm getting the TouchPro2 next weekend, I need the dough immediately.

Sale price dropped to:
15,000 local pickup
15,250 delivered anywhere in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back