FS: Nokia 6085

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotstuff

Skilled
Hi everyone,
On everyone's suggestion I had recently bought a Nokia 6085 on 11th April 2007.
It is black version of the same, with 11 months Nokia India Warranty remaining on it.
It is scratch less, undamaged and the screen protection cover of the new phone is still there.:D :D

So IMO it s a great deal for an almost new Phone.(+ free speakers):hap2: :hap2:
6085.jpg

Nokia 6085 specifications
Review of Nokia 6085

Reason for sale: Upgrading to SE K750i

EDIT: An icing on the cake:
I am offering my new(only box opened and used only once till date) Creative SBS Vivid 60 speakers(blue) along with the mobile. They are very small and portable and an ideal companion for your Mp3 player while travelling.
The new ones are available for $29.99.All this at just no extra cost.
51MF1520AA023_small.jpg

Here is the link on the info on the speakers:
SBS Vivid 60 2.0 Speaker System - Groove to MP3 music in style

bump..................no one interested?????

comeone ppl, even the covers are intact on the phone, and thats its as almost as good as new

bro, i think ur expected price is still too high..if one was to pay 5k for it, why wudnt he add 1k more n get a new one?? ;) I think u shud expect somewhere around 4k or so..just my suggestion..:)

post edited. Added an acing on the offer. IMO its a very good deal when coupled with the speakers.

@private ryan: that price would have been decent after 4-5moths down the line. PPl dont u realize its almost as good as new, only one month old and even with all the covers on

bumpity bump........

ok i am offering the speakers free with the phone. so now the deal is the phone + speakers, all at 5k. Cmon guys its a steal of a deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back