FS: Nokia n82

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesal

Adept
as the title says i might just make the move on the iphone 3g :eek:hyeah: i guess its 3 or 4 months old, the rest of the warranty pending. nothing really wrong with it, just need a change i guess. all the bits of it included. running on the latest firmware.

what do u mean where from, city then its bombay and dealer if ure asking then its from my friend who has a shop :p

magnet said:
can u mention the exact date of purchase.????

and i guess all box accessories and stuff included??

all the stuff included, with the screen protector that i paid extra for :bleh: .

exact date is i think 25 april

You want to sell a phone which is available for 19K in market for 16.5? And that to 4 5 months old..
surprised that the price got people intrested too!!

oh well where i can see from here all 3 stores in irla are still at 19500 or 19300 minimum so price is fixed. sorry

BackToExistence said:
not to crap, but i am getting 1 for 17k from shivaji park area.

i guess if u are looking for a n82 and want one as well. take the deal. i think its a steal. cheers mate

nah.. i would like get a new one by investing 600 more :).. thanks for the deal though.. u might get ppl interested if you lower thy price :)

BackToExistence said:
nah.. i would like get a new one by investing 600 more :).. thanks for the deal though.. u might get ppl interested if you lower thy price :)

thats what i told u to do as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back