FS: nvidia XFX 7900GTX 512Mb

Status
Not open for further replies.

akhil27250

Recruit
guys,,, great deal.. i have nvidia XFX 7900 GTX at my disposal.. i have purchased this card from america for around 4.4 grands.. around 8 months back... i havent used my comp for around 6 months so the card has been used for just around 2 months practically.. and its in top motch condition.. wihout any single defect.. not even a single scratch or anything... now i want to upgrade to nvidia 8800.. so i need to sell off the earlier card... as i am a comp freak.. well i enquired about the present price of my existing card in nehru place delhi and presently it is selling at around rs27000 there.. so i am willing to sell my card at around rs 23000... quite a fair deal i guess.. and i am already at a loss of around rs21000 from my purchase price... but no issues.. theres no cost for interest... so any interested buyer please contact.... ..

i have purchased this card from america for around 4.4 grands.. around 8 months back...

4.4 grands u mean 4.4k USD :O ? Didnt understand the cost....

(Mods are free to delete this post.... could not resist.... :()

u got it from US for 4.4 Grand??? :S
I dont crap sales...but this is ridiculously false information.

fellas he's stated his reasons for price , so dont go OT unless you genuinely plan to make a purchase. otherwise send a pm

and he probably means 44 grand.

well brother... mine is a XFX card which has always been higher in price than any other competing company like msi and others.. and also the price for 8800gtx from xfx is around 34000 presently... dont go in for gt or lower.. please confirm..

mine is a XFX card which has always been higher in price..

^ FYI, even at the launch, the 7900GTX never touched $1000 or there abouts which translates to the 44k price u r talking about. It retailed for about $550 or so at launch, IIRC.

yeah right...so you bought it for 1000$....Would you like to change your typo...:bleh:

akhil27250 said:
well brother... mine is a XFX card which has always been higher in price than any other competing company like msi and others.. and also the price for 8800gtx from xfx is around 34000 presently... dont go in for gt or lower.. please confirm..

XFX 8800GTX for 34k???....Are you sure...
Also the 26k people quoted is for 8800GTS.

Look around market section and you will be able to price your 7900GTX :)

TheMask said:
^ FYI, even at the launch, the 7900GTX never touched $1000 or there abouts which translates to the 44k price u r talking about. It retailed for about $550 or so at launch, IIRC.

Dude, lemme get this straight. You got this card from America, right? And 8 months back. A rough estimate of the card price at that time was between 500 and 550$. That translates to around 25k in indian rupees when doin the math with the upper figure of 550$.

No way you could have bought that card for 44000 in the US!!!:no:

If it was bought in India i could have believed it but thats not the case here. Please dont post wrong figures to mislead the buyers. Sure, you may sell the card for 23k here. I dont have any issues with the price you are selling it. Its ur card and ur money and you can sell it @ 30k for all i know.

Just dont post bull$shit!! Cant stand that.. :mad:
Review of Evga 7900GTX 512 Mb 11 months back with price included

Forgive me if this post is not meant to be here. Mods, please feel free to delete it.

LOL look here... he himself said he bought it for 27k earlier :rofl:. I hate liars :mad:.

akhil27250 said:
someone please tell me how to enter the details of your rig under every message of yours.. please help.. i am new here.. and siva.. dont you consider the pricing in J&K yaar.. when i can get my XFX 7900 GTX from america for just 27000 landed at my place when it was priced for somewhere around 42000 in channai.. so you can imagine about these as well.... i am not gonna purchase anything from my own state yaar.. anyways.. your wish.. i made my last offer... doesn;t matter.. anyways can you please tell me how to put your rig under every message??
http://www.techenclave.com/forums/445952-post14.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back