FS : Palit HD4850 12MB GDDR3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I've this Palit HD4850 lying around at my place.was bought sometime in November.hav the bill but dont hav the box.cant find the box.hav all the original supplied accessories.didnt use it much cuz i like nVidia.so got a nVidia card in January.
card is in gr8 condition.tested it 2day and its working perfectly.

heres the pics:

All dealings to be done thru PM only.

Thnx & Regards,
HellGate

It seems Vasim21 has found another buyer...... I pmed him 1st but it's his card and his decision. He said he'd reply to me on Monday and nothing so far and I can't keep on waiting for ever
@hellgate --->check pm

zanderzone said:
It seems Vasim21 has found another buyer...... I pmed him 1st but it's his card and his decision. He said he'd reply to me on Monday and nothing so far and I can't keep on waiting for ever

bhai zander, i bought it and I pmed him the time he posted and before you posted in the topic :p .

phir bhi if you say you can take it, and I can take this...we both in ncr :tongue:

-Raghav

coolraghav said:
bhai zander, i bought it and I pmed him the time he posted and before you posted in the topic :p .
phir bhi if you say you can take it, and I can take this...we both in ncr :tongue:

-Raghav

haha, don't worry enjoy....

actually you don't know the story yet ...you got pm with detail :)

P.S --> I've scheduled payment for this card. Will be done tomorrow automatically from my bank account :p

Title says "Palit HD4850 12MB DDR3"

Lol ...dats funny

Where r those old days whn we used to have 16MB wala graphics cards..?

Relax vasim.. he wrote kuch nahe :hap5:

as the card has already been sold to zander... i think its time to spamm this thread :p ..yuppie !

zander congo on your purchase bruv..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back