FS: PALM Tungsten E

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkndka

Adept
guys wanna sell my 2 yr old palm tungsten E.. gifted to me by uncle.. bought in the US.. im not sure abt this but the palm warranty is still applicable i guess..
it comes with the PDA and stylus..
i lost the original charger and am giving a local one with it..
it works absolutely great,
im selling it because i want to buy a wifi enabled PDA..
expected price- Rs 2350/- shipped...
FEATURES-
->Create and edit Word, Excel and PowerPoint-compatible files on the run
->Listen to MP3s, watch video clips and view photos
->High res, 320x320 transflective color screen
->Infrared connectivity
->SD/MMC cards used and it can act as a card reader for them

pics (taken with my N90 :D )-

Image138.jpg

Image137.jpg

Image136.jpg

Image135.jpg

works absolutely fine...10hr battery life.. just that i dont have the original palm charger...
updated with new pics taken today on 23/5/07-

can i make phone calls ???? i mean does it have a sim card slot by looking at it i dont think so !!!! But again whats wrong in asking right !!!!!!!!!!!

wanna sell my 1 yr old palm tungsten E also Condition: Brand New .... what do u mean .. please explain .. also what kind of charger r u talking about ?

The original post was June 06 and it was one year old then. Right? So what about the warranty now. Also, I had pmed you back then but you never replied :huh:

Does it have 1)bluetooth 2)USB connectivity 3)3.5 mm stereo jack? What is the position of the battery? And the display still good? Where do you stay?

>no bluetooth,

>has a mini USB port on it

>has a 3.5 mm jack

>battery life is equal to the claimed rate by Palm inc coz i never used it

i used it maybe around 10 times to hear music for two hrs.. u can turn the screen off if u want to save power and get 8-10 hrs of playtime.

>Display is top notch, no problems at all

i'm intrstd...i liv in chennai...tungsten E for such a low price??? damn gud deal buddy....exactly wat my frnd was lookin for..he'll be more than ready...chk ur PM

BUMP... same price as quoted..
Unused and in great condition...
comes with palm original leather cover as shown in pics....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back