FS: Panaflo Ultra High Speed 120mm fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiO

Skilled
panafloir2.jpg

Two units on sale for Rs.650 each (plus shipping).

I've used one of these fans for a couple months but one is still unused. The fan description is from Sidewinder, where I got these fans - $15 a piece. Keep in mind these fans are a little loud, my reason for selling them in the first place. You can always under-volt them or hook them up to a fan controller to lower the speed/noise.

If you buy both fans I'll throw in a 7v custom adapter for free - not sure if I've got 2 and I don't have time to make another.

This is the final price, so don't bother replying or PMing me if you plan to lowball - you are more than welcome to order directly from Sidewinder and pay more.

One is mine for sure.

Rio, I am buying one for sure..... Only hitch is, I'll be able to meet you and pay you and collect the fan only after July 13th (exams).

If you are ok wit hthat, I am buying one for sure !!

Quick update on interested buyers:

1. Deepak - wants both fans, will confirm with #2 and #3 after he replies to my question
2. Nikhil
3. farookh

boooooooo

Cmon Rio, I need that fan !!! My 120mm fan on the XP-120 died. I have used a cable tie and attached an 80mm fan.

^^ Its urs m8, wont be in Bangalore for 1 more month (this summer delhi heat is killing me) and Rio wants a quick sale..

Thank Deepak for taking at least a month to arrive in Bangalore :p

Both fans sold - 1 to Nikhil and 1 to farookh. Check PM for payment details.

I need it. Why dont you just ship it to me ?? Less of a hassle.

Let me know how I pay you. Does CITIBANK charge any transaction fee ?? Can I ask one of my friends who has a Citibank account to transfer money ?

Easier if you can pick it up from my office opposite Christ College... shipping it within city limits will cost you about 50 bucks :p

And citi-to-citi transfers have no fees, even citi to other banks have no fees... catch you on MSN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back