FS: Phenom 9550 2.2Ghz

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi Guyz;

I wanna sell my Phenom X4 9550 - Quad Core , which bought on April 2008 from Lynx-india.

still have rest of the warranty left.

current marcket price is 6800-7300 + shipping, I would opt only 5000/- including shipping since this is 8-9 months old.

Those who are interested please pm me with offers. others please don't waste my time.

negotiate, but don't insult each other.

Reason i'm selling this is i got Phenom-II 920. it will take 2,3 days to get to me. then only i can ship it.

temp01zz0.jpg

temp02bo7.jpg

temp03jn3.jpg

2x Dramax DDR2-800-667 => 1600/- + SHIP -- >SOLD
======================
My brother bought this from EBay or Some local dealer. It's is said that 800Mhz in sticker on top of it, unfortunately it's DDR-667, It does only dual channel in DDR-667. I'm not sure whether it's my system problem, it's not able to recognize this RAM or not.

I will provide testing warranty for this. I don't have a Bill for it.

Price is negotiable. ==> Dont post Craps for Price negotiation. PM Me.

1x Non Branded DDR2-800-667 AM2 supported
================================
My brother bought this from EBay or Some local dealer. It's is said that 800Mhz in sticker on top of it, unfortunately it's DDR-667, It does only dual channel in DDR-667. I'm not sure whether it's my system problem, it's not able to recognize this RAM or not.

I will provide testing warranty for this. I don't have a Bill for it.

Price is negotiable. ==> Dont post Craps for Price negotiation. PM Me.

============================================

Then i have a AMD Athlon 64 Socket 939 Stock Heatsink, which i will give to any one who ready to bare shipping charges. it's my old pc's which i had a custom cooler.
but some one broke in to my room and steal my total PC, including my LCD Monitor last March 2008. Saddest moment. ha hu ha.. but he left only this Heatsink for me.

so i have no use with this. if any one needed i will give it for free..

Thanks

Just now i received the payment from MTG:: for Phenom and 2 x 2GB DRamax RAM

Will be shipping it by 2day evening or tomorrow morning @ the earliest.

Item Shipped to Destination. Followed the instructions specified in how to ship different computer parts in TE market section. Packed well. Will be receiving by Tomorrow or Day After.

Thanks every one. Will close thread once buyers receives the item and confirmed.

revieved it and working...but the rams dont work...i got 1468 errors in 58% of memtest....but the packing was simply gr8

I will be refunding the amount of the RAM. Sicne i was out of station with my frnds on a tour for 3.,4 days. today i contacted to MTG and Will agreed to send back the RAM to me and i will refund the amount, once i receive the package.

thanks

AMOUNT Has Refunded on 17/02/2009 05:40 PM, got late becoz of benieficiary approval in HDFC took time.

I have received the RAM back.

@MODS please close the thread once MTG has reply to this. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back