FS: PSU's, VGA Cooler, Wireless PCI Adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiO

Skilled
Yeah, it's time for me to get rid of everything that I'm not using and won't be using ever :) Here's the list:

Gateway WGP-230 Wireless PCI Adapter SOLD

Sale price: Rs.1300

Condition: Installed for less than 2 months, and packed away so almost new

Click here for more detailed specs/info on the card.

Bought this card in the US so I could make my desktop wireless, but I don't need it anymore since I thrashed the idea of a wireless workstation and got rid of my wireless keyboard/mouse as well. You'll get everything that came in the retail box (yes I have the box :D) - PCI card, antenna, driver CD and instruction manual.

-----------------------------------

Antec VCool VGA cooler

Click here for details and pictures of this cooler.

Sale price: Rs.1000

Bought locally and installed for 2 days - it reduced load temps by 8-9º while running FEAR on my 6800gt. I put this up for sale in the past but someone said they'd buy it and didn't. I don't need it anymore so it's all yours with warranty/bill/retail packaging. It still retails for about Rs.1350 in Bangalore and Rs.1200 on ITdepot.

Zebronics 400W power supply

Sale price: Rs.500

Used for 4 months before getting a Logisys 500W... bought locally so it comes with bill/warranty. No box but rest assured, it will be packed well.

Logisys 500W meshed green LED power supply SOLD

Sale price: Rs.1200

Output: +3.3V@28A, +5V@38A, +12V@17A, -5V@0.5A, -12V@0.8A

Bought in the US and installed in Dec '05... never had trouble running a P4 + 2 HDD + 2gb HyperX + 2 optical + 6800gt + TT silent cat fan. It's actualy black in color but when it runs, it lights up green. More details at logisys. Got the box for this as well :D

** All prices include overnight shipping via Fedex/Pafex. PM or post your questions here. Also, if you're taking more than 1 item we'll work out a better price.

Everything is in good working condition, or I wouldn't sell them ;) I'll try to take pics of everything and post it tonight/tomorrow.

hold on the Logisys 500W...

will confirm in a day.....

also is it 20 or 24 pin...mine is a 20pim mobo..:)

& since it's gonna be a local pick up....any discounts..:eek:hyeah:

It's got a 20+4 pin connection so you should be fine saiyan... logisys on hold for you, and sure you get a small discount since I don't have to spend on shipping :p

Logisys 500W on hold for both super_saiyan and akshit... PSU goes to whoever confirms the sale first :D

Quick Note: if I sell the Logisys, I can't sell the Zebronics until my new PSU arrives in a couple of weeks.

Logisys 500W sold to regenade2... sorry boys, my rules of engagement are sell to whoever confirms the sale first :)

Mods, please update the first post to reflect the sale...

Last bump before I leave for Chennai... since the Logisys sold, I need the Zebronics 400w so it's no longer on sale... will put it up once my other PSU arrives :)

Sorry Argus, I can't lower the price... I bought this card for $30 in the US and it's barely even used. In fact, if I didn't tell you it's used you wouldn't know :)

However, I'll reduce my price if anyone can find me a 802.11g wireless adapter for a lower price in India ;)

RiO said:
Sorry Argus, I can't lower the price... I bought this card for $30 in the US and it's barely even used. In fact, if I didn't tell you it's used you wouldn't know :)

However, I'll reduce my price if anyone can find me a 802.11g wireless adapter for a lower price in India ;)

Hey Rio.... is the wireless adapter still up for sale? I am going to blore on 11th. So we can meet at Cunningham/Hosur road/Yashwantpura/Kolamangara.... etc, and do the stuff.... trade i mean :p

so yaar up for it?

Yes, it's still not sold so it's yours ;) I'll PM you my contact details so give me a buzz when you get here.

Hey Rio, I did a bit of asking around regarding the setup I had in my mind and found out that I actually need a wifi router and not a pci adadapter. Also during the asking-around I realised that you were asking a very reasonable price for the wifi card. Good luck for your sale m8 :)

Thanks Argus + bump + mods please update main post to indicate Gateway Wireless card is SOLD :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back