FS: Razer Lycosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Guys,

This is my third Razer Lycosa. I bought this one less than four months back. Selling this off because, first I am bored of using Lycosa for more than 1 year (used my first Lycosa for 9 months before selling it off, second one I sold even without opening it at all), secondly as I have completely left gaming, I am looking for a good multimedia keyboard now instead of a more gamer friendly keyboard.

Although the product is used for more than 3 months now, the condition is so new that you can easily mistake it for a brand new one!!

Picture:

Product Description:
Razer Lycosaâ„¢ Gaming Keyboard | Programmable Keyboard | Razer | For Gamers. By Gamers.â„¢ - $79.99 | Razer | For Gamers. By Gamers.â„¢
(Shipping from Razer to Delhi is another $47.20)

Bought on: 27/09/2009
Price: Rs. 2,700.00 + Rs. 100.00 Shipping.

I am bored of using it now!! ...

First one was bought because I liked it. Second one was bought to gift it to somebody which I sold on TE only (Link). My cousin took my second one because he loved it so bought a third one. :)

Can't PM you for some reason.
That's what it says:-
The following users were not found:
Justinâ„¢

I still can't pm you dude, tried everything :(. Even replying to your PM wont work. I tried going to your page and clicking send a personal message. I then tried pming with just "Justin" . Tell me if you got any of my PM's....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back