FS: Sandisk 4GB Memory Stick Pro Duo

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhee24

Disciple
Hello Everyone ..

I want to sell Sandisk 4GB Memory Stick Pro Duo. Its a brand new memory stick and its not used even once. I bought this for 1100 bucks. :)

This does not have any warranty but i can give testing warranty for 1 week with a full money back option. :hap2:

This memory stick is compatible with lot of Sony Ericsson Mobile phones and Sony Digital Cameras.

Please PM if you are interested.:)

Thanks,
Abhee24

hold for me ? may i know where u bought it from ? u sure its original since that 4.0gb looks a lil weird to me so asking. i have a few sandisks and they all came with bills

Ok wingy is holding it for me. I am ready to take it. Confirm with Wingy if you would like.

I am calling you in 2 minutes if you are seeing this wingy.

Hi Jesal .. I got this from our local market (Malad - Mumbai) from where I usually buy cellphones. I did not buy with bill as it saved 250 bucks for me. The guy who sold this to me is my friend and I am anyways giving testing warranty with money back option.

I planned to use it for my Sony Handy cam but then my friend will be giving me a good deal on 8 GB stick. So changed my mind. My friend deals in memory sticks and offers very good deals.

Interested members given below

1. WingZero
2. Jesal
3. anuragjiwrajka
4. ultimabasher (not sure about him) ..

Lets make it a quick sale .. Please send me a PM so that I can Provide account details.

Hello Freinds .. can we make it fast .. few members are ready to transfer money asap .. Ultimabasher .. Sorry for that confusion .. :) its on hold for you guys .. but then make it fast .. thanks :hap2:

My dear friends .. I am TE member since long time now and I understand the fact that I cannot lie on any of the threads ... This product is genuine and works awsome without any issues ... Please feel free to send me PM If you are interested ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back