FS: Sandisk 4GB Memory Stick Pro Duo

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhee24

Disciple
Hello Friends ..

My friend wants to sell Sandisk 4GB Memory Stick Pro Duo (10 nos):hap2: . Its a brand new memory stick which will come in a small plastic case. It does not come in original packing as it was bought in huge quantity by him. This is a genuine MSPD and can be used in lot of Sony products. I am already using this MSPD in my Sony Digicam and it works great.

There is no warranty for this product as it was bought without warranty but he will give us testing warranty for 7 days with replacement option. :) :D

Please PM if you are interested. :clap: :clap:

Thanks,
Abhee24

Will check and get back .. Need to check the memory stick ..

If I am not wrong .. If there is Magicgate written on the stick .. It is magic gate supported .. right ???

Dear Dharmilstar - Magicgate is not supported but this MSPD is compatible with Sony products and works absolutley fine. :clap: :hap2:

As mentioned in my thread .. You get 7 days testing warranty .. :hap2:

I have already shipped the same MSPD to Ultimabasher and he is using it on PSP without any problems. I am using the same MSPD on my Sony S730 Digital Camera ..

Appreciate your comments for making things more clear on this thread ..:)

abhee24 said:
Dear Dharmilstar - Magicgate is not supported but this MSPD is compatible with Sony products and works absolutley fine. :clap: :hap2:

I have already shipped the same MSPD to Ultimabasher and he is using it on PSP without any problems. I am using the same MSPD on my Sony S730 Digital Camera ..

np. thanx for the clarification.

OT: buddy better start a GO on this as many would be interested to buy 4gb n 8gb MSPD. U got good deals on m2??..

My dear friends .. First of all .. I am not pushing you all to buy this MSPD .. I thought of helping my fellow TE members by giving this good deal .. Those who want to buy from ebay can do the same .. and let me know your experience on the same .. I am giving a testing and replacement warranty for this product. Those who are interested .. Can let me know .. I personally never had good experience with ebay in terms of memory sticks .. never got lucky I can say .. :no: Those who want to try their luck .. Please go ahead .. and Thanks for bringing to everyone's notice .. So that everyone can make a decision .. :hap2:

anyone who wants to confirm for the deal .. please pm me .. i will give you my account details .. :hap2: :hap2:

The pick shows MSPD as MagicGate so what's the issue then :S

abhee24 said:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back