FS: SatGuide GPS Maps Price Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ on the phone asking a pal....will let u know if he's interested.....btw will this work on any phone with GPS ? N95 particularly ? and secondly the bundle .....this is valid for ? 1yr ? lifetime ?

update : hold the same... till further update....will update in an hr.

Im also not sure if this supports N95, as this came with a Windows Mobile phone,I have not opened the package and it contains only 1 microSD card, nothing else

What all maps does this pack have? Only the all india map or maps of individual cities too? If its the complete pack, I'm interested.

Chaos said:
What all maps does this pack have? Only the all india map or maps of individual cities too? If its the complete pack, I'm interested.

Its only all India map. All India map is with cities detailed to an extent :bleh: (I got the same thing with my mobile :p)

Chaos please read the post #7 by gmano, I haven't opened it, so not sure but as gmano says its the same, One India Map, let me know if you are still interested, it will come with 1 Gb microSD card included

Buddy, i will take it if u can make out that it does hv Ahmedabad and Baroda ( gujarat ) maps in it....

pls lemme knw soon by pm..

thx

chaztin said:
Buddy, i will take it if u can make out that it does hv Ahmedabad and Baroda ( gujarat ) maps in it....

pls lemme knw soon by pm..

thx

Request Gmano can you confirm if does have the Ahmedabad and Baroda Map

hey guys i have used it with my p750 so i know it works fine and in all cities better call sat people and find with which phone it works or else check on website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back