FS : Seventeam 750 watts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys I had bought this SMPS as I though for a SLI setup. But did not got the second card. And this SMPS is a over kill for my setup. Would be upgrading to 4870 in few day but it can be handled by a smaller SMPS. Hence the sale.

Here is the pic of the same.

smsp.jpg

This is a Tier 1 SMPS used in high end severs and PC. Check out the link for the same..

EggXpert.com - Recommended Power Supplies

Official XS Tiered PSU Manufacturer Brand Listing Phase IV Beta - XtremeSystems Forums

Manufacturer link

Seventeam Electronics

Udit

Skilled
a new 750W by Corsair is 7k so I think you need a big price drop

p.s. this post is to speed up your sale not harm it :)

Udit said:
a new 750W by Corsair is 7k so I think you need a big price drop

p.s. this post is to speed up your sale not harm it :)

No issues bro...

But after seeing this one I quoted it 7k...

http://www.techenclave.com/dealer-s-paradise/go-corsair-products-104639.html

it is mentioned 8.1k for the 750 watts.

But anyways the price a little negotiable, Will consider if the buyer is serious.

Also the Seventeam is Tier 1 PSU, and the Corsair is a Tier 2 :) Hence the price.

SidhuScorpion

Skilled
Leave Corsair;s price, how much new Seventeam 750W costs ??

There must be something special, thats why its Tier 1 PSU and costs bomb.

TX 750 has its own flaws.

LaatSahab

Skilled
How much price dropped? The 12V rail ratings as shown in the pic has max output of 18A, how do you claim it to be SLi or Crossfire capable?

LaatSahab

Skilled
Bro, you are claiming it to be SLi capable just 'cause there is a separate Power connector for GPU, whilst the fact is that even the 9600GT needs 26A of current on a 12V rail where as the link given by you shows, the PSU is capable of only 16A max. on 12V rail so how can you justify it to be a SLi or Crossfire capable just because manufacturers say so ?

SunnyBoi

Branch Manager
Patron
Ryunosuke said:
Bro, you are claiming it to be SLi capable just 'cause there is a separate Power connector for GPU, whilst the fact is that even the 9600GT needs 26A of current on a 12V rail where as the link given by you shows, the PSU is capable of only 16A max. on 12V rail so how can you justify it to be a SLi or Crossfire capable just because manufacturers say so ?
WHAT? 9600GT needs 26A on 12V rail? that will mean its power consumption is 12x26 = 312W? Dude get your facts right before writing BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.