FS:Some Stuff For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTG

Rebel
Disciple
The PSU is in gud condition and workin..but i thought i was faulty so bought a new one..and i accidentally ripped off the fan so u have to solder it. EDIT:Got it soldered ...working fine

The trimmer is unused ..mint condition(CHINA).

Corsair rams r also only 6 months old ..no bill both work but from the US.

Sidewinder was never used.

USB 2.0 card reader also never used ..but is a little bit cracked at the bottom.

The procy (no fan) and mobo all 8 months old and all from US so warranty is all from there...and one RAM slot doesn work in the mobo.(supports upto 16gig so can use 4gb in one slot)

The Graphics card is also good condition..just finished playin crysis warhead on it yesterday..(currently playin Far Cry 2).

Netgear also bought from prime under warranty ...have no use for it.
U wont be able to see the wifi card,g card,cpu and mobo properly cuz i am usin the system but i will post cpuz and gpuz...hope this is ok..if not mods plz tell...and don give me another infraction for no wrong of mine.(and ppl who reported me go to hell) sorry for dat...but dats my first in any forum.:mad:

RAM'S SOLD to racy1.....CPU&MOBO SOLD to gcbeldar and WG311v3 SOLD to NeViLLe.

Sidhu_21 was first for 8400gs ...so when i negotiate with him and if it doesn work than on hold for u srini ...i can keep the mobo on hold for u.

interested in some stuff , but then its mandatory on ur end to post prices......please pm me the price for the Netgear Wg311v3

MTG said:
Sidhu_21 was first for 8400gs ...so when i negotiate with him and if it doesn work than on hold for u srini ...i can keep the mobo on hold for u.

Sorry, motherboard I am not interested, let me know about 8400GS card.

muzzi i actually have !

Edit:and ppl who crap with prices ...plz provide suitable proof...

itwares sells for 2750 if i am not mistaken(RAM)

sorry Sei.....i might reconsider selling the RAMs now....cuz i don find any gud mobo over here...i had an offer earlier from some one for gigabyte for 3.3k..i am thinkin of buyin ..plz contact me again whever it was..

MTG said:
muzzi i actually have !

Edit:and ppl who crap with prices ...plz provide suitable proof...

itwares sells for 2750 if i am not mistaken(RAM)

Umm, Rahul hasn't updated half the prices. You should ask your dealer or check on TE. I asked mine and got a quote of 1475. So, if you want your things sold, confirm the prices first. No offense. Good luck with the sale. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back