FS : Sony Cybershot DSCH2 Digital Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohit

Skilled
I am selling a Sony Cybershot DSC H2 digital camera which is hardly 20 days old and with 1 year warranty (Dealer warranty). Details are as follows :

Specifications :
6 Megapixels, 12x optical zoom, Image stabilization. A good review of the camera can be seen here,

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H2 Review: 1. Introduction: Digital Photography Review

Condition : As good as new. Scratchless. With box and all mentioned accessories. Mint condition. Selling it as I am not using it only. Its been lying around and I have hardly clicked like 100 pictures with it.

Warranty/Bill :
This comes with a bill and 1 year warranty from the dealer who sold it to me in Mumbai. Don't worry about the warranty as the dealer is personally known.

Price : 16,000/- shipped + Free 1GB Sony Memory stick + Free Caselogic camera case

And this camera is selling for approx 16,800 + shipping on Sify so I think my deal is good enough as I am bundling a 1GB Memory stick as well as a good Caselogic case along with the camera for 17k all inclusive.

amritsingh87 said:
Still 2 Expensive , Sify Prices Are High Neway

PM me your best price and Ill consider it unless its really low :) and if you are really not interested then please don't crap my sale.

I have priced it 16.5k and according to me, all the above stuff will easily cost approx 19k.I don't see what is the problem with the price. Even the warranty is still there and for 1 whole year almost.

bummmp ...come on guys ....this cam is really as good as new ...the lcd has been covered with a 200 bucks wala scratch guard as well ...no scratches nothing ...mint condition .....and ya if anybody wants only the cam and not the case + mem stick then ill give it for 15k shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back