[FS] : Sony DSC-P72, 3.2 megapixel, 3x optical zoom for Rs 2500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello friends !

I'm selling mine > 4 years old Sony DSC-P72. I bought this camera originally for Rs 21 K, however, that's not relevant now :(

Anyways, this is a very good entry level Digicam with good enough picture and video capturing capabilities.

You can find many pictures taken with it at : Gallery

It takes 2 x AA size batteries [ not included in the deal ]

Warranty : No official warranty, however, I'll provide 5 days testing warranty to the buyer. If buyer doesn't like the product, he/she will have to ship it back at their own expenses and I'll refund Rs 2500 to the buyer.

Reason for selling : Got a Panasonic Lumiz FZ-28. Below pictures are taken from it :hap2:
Some pictures :

p1000025x.jpg

p1000026l.jpg

p1000027f.jpg

[youtube]-FpJVVZ8JSQ[/youtube]

======================================================
Also, below are few pics that I clicked from this camera today. These're clicked in Macro mode. I'll post some distant objects pictures in sometime as well.

dsc00996n.jpg

dsc00994s.jpg

PS : Here're the pics of the pouch that will come with this Digicam. These are taken from DSC-P72 camera itself on request

dsc00997g.jpg

dsc00998cse.jpg

Lowballers and deal crappers, stay away from thread.

No holding business (I'm sick of people backing out). One who pays 1st, gets it 1st

taken with fz28? u shud change ur manual settings and EV.. current setup seems poor..

gud luck with the sale. nice camera.

^ I'm not a pro with cameras. Reading stuff online to check what could be best for me :p . I'll put up a thread later for pros to help me out.

thanks for the link .. looks quite thick ..not pocket friendly i guess ??.. but that flash looks strong... :)

I am interested. Can you put some recent pics taken from the camera. The gallery pics seem to be pretty old :)

What batteries and charger did this use originally?

Some special batteries that can be charged while they are in the camera itself? :)

May i have a pic of the same- please? :)

^ Hi! Standard high capacity AA batteries like Uniross, Kodak or Eneloop. The have to be taken out and charged separately.

BIKeINSTEIN said:
What batteries and charger did this use originally?
Some special batteries that can be charged while they are in the camera itself? :)
May i have a pic of the same- please? :)

Here are the pics

p1000069n.jpg

p1000070n.jpg

Above are the battries and charger that I use with this camera

Thanks ZZ. :)
I look at this daily- i find this cam cute.
But not sure if i should buy it- i buy a lot of stuff i find cute and never use. :ashamed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back