fs - thermaltake big typhoon heatsink fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

stormblast

Skilled
selling the thermaltake big typhoon heatsink fan. had purchased it last year around july, still going great on my x2.

can cool a c2d also easily @ around 3 - 3.2ghz without any problems.

comes with 939 & lga 775 installation. (am2 not there)

reason for sale - already have a u120 lying around so going to use that.

price - Rs.1500/- plus shipping.
mumbai buyers preferred & will be given first preference.

here are some pics

i can import a new ultra 90 for that price...would be interested if the price is Rs. 1200 including shipping(to delhi)...sorry for haggling(my budget is low actually) and this is not an amazing product anymore...if not interested please refuse.

^ not interested. u can import ultra90 yourself

btw this is better than a ultra90. an ultra 90 will cost u more than this if u purchase a 120mm with a u90 cause u dont get 1 with it.

no i am not selling the u120. you can import a u120 also yourself since u can arrange a u90 for yourself.

stormblast said:
^ not interested. u can import ultra90 yourself

btw this is better than a ultra90. an ultra 90 will cost u more than this if u purchase a 120mm with a u90 cause u dont get 1 with it.

no i am not selling the u120. you can import a u120 also yourself since u can arrange a u90 for yourself.

yup u said it right...i can arrange it myself from Prime ABGB mumbai for just Rs. 2750...well anyways thanks for the advice.

thebanik said:
yup u said it right...i can arrange it myself from Prime ABGB mumbai for just Rs. 2750...well anyways thanks for the advice.
Plus 750/- for an avg fan like the vantec UV led 120 from here or a good fan like the Panaflo 120x38mm 85cfm from SW.:p
So make that 3500/-.:)

Not a bad deal still (with a silent 120mmfan) considering it still retails for $50 shipped on you know where.:p

ok guys. last offer. Rs.1500/- plus shipping.
mumbai buyers can pick it up for Rs.1500/-
also if outstation buyers have someone coming to mumbai they can tell their friend to pick up the heatsink for 1500 & save on the shipping, since eswc is next week i am sure many ppl coming from blore, delhi & other places to mumbai for the finals.

Stormy, its mine- but with a twist.:D

Edit:
My second TTBT:eek:hyeah: - to be modded into a TTBT VX clone.;)
(Actually third one till date- had to part with the first one.:ashamed: )

Close this thread Storm and Thank you very very much.:hap2:

Eazy said:
@Stormy.... instead of reducing your price for this heat sink you should increase it ... why ? .... because of this HEXUS 25 Cooler shootout where is has been rated as the BEST of the lot :D

HEXUS.net - Review :: LGA 775 CPU Cooler Mega Test : Page - 1/120

yes eazy there is no doubt that it is & was 1 of the best coolers. but its just lying here collecting dust & i wanted to sell it. members can benefit if they get it for a low price :)

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Stormy, its mine- but with a twist.:D

Edit:
My second TTBT:eek:hyeah: - to be modded into a TTBT VX clone.;)
(Actually third one till date- had to part with the first one.:ashamed: )

Close this thread Storm and Thank you very very much.:hap2:

ok ttbt sold to bikey.

closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back