FS: Tons of old games and CDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikhil

Skilled
Enter The Matrix (With all 4 CDs + booklet + original packaging with two boxes) Rs 150/-

Call OF Duty 1 (with both CDs and original box) Rs 150/- (sold to Bikey)

star Wars X-Wing alliance (original CD box + 2 CDs). This game didnt come with a big box like Enter the Matrix of CoD. Rs 100/-

Colin McRae Rally 2005-- Original DVD. Works perfectly fine. Original DVD box as well. Rs. 300/-(Sold to Bikey)

Counter Strike Condition Zero -- Original CD box with 2 CDs (one for deleted scenes as well). It has the original booklet as well. The big cardboard box is gone. Rs 100/- (on hold )

Black Hawk Down Movie DVD -- 50/- or Free if you buy Colin McRae 2005

Encyclopaedia Britannica 1999 Multimedia edition. Comes with an installation CD and 2 other CDs. --- 100/- Original packaging.

Top Gear Back in the fast Lane DVD. Best of Seasons 1 and 2. Free with Enter the Matrix AND CoD.

Preference will be given to Bangalore guys.

err no.... I need cash to pay for the dual core upgrade.... that is why I am putting all of this on sale. Please consider this charity. That you are helping a broke friend upgrade :D

really interested in Counter Strike Condition Zero.
But, how will you transfer the STEAM a/c ??!! As without STEAM, I can't play on-line.

DEAL
PM me how can I pay you ? any SBI a/c ?

aah bikey beat me to it..... i was interested in CMR2005 :p . No probs. do let us know when you have some other games to sell....

Thanks a lot Nik.:)
Thank you very much esp for the copy of HL1- got it just for the sake of my PIII/K6-2+Riva gaming days:p- lost my copy in hostel.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back