FS: TwinMos RAM 1 GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amol

Adept
Matched modules, 6 months used, does 220 -1T - 2.5-3-3-7 memtest stable 6 hours.

2.5 year warranty left.
m.Tec CADT chips.

Price - 3.55k Shipped across country.

Buying price - 2.7*2 - 5.4k

Reason for selling - Want faster chips, since it is limiting my O/C :p

interested in the RAM..
but please comsider the current market price..
its available for 2.1-2.2k per module with 3 yrs warranty..

Is that so ? sorry but even with that, the lowest i could go is 3.5 + Rs 50 shipping across the country.

Buying price is the price that i paid :p

Baasha, if 3 yrs warranty is for 4.4K, then 2.5 yrs warranty should be for ( 2.5 x 4.4) / 3 = 3.6K

So, 3.5K seems a proper price. :eek:hyeah:

M.Tec CHIPS go upto 240 easily with 2.5-4-4-8-1T @ 2.85Vdimm

I am too having the CL 2.5 Twinmos chips and they are a gr8 buy must say.

I have done a max of 245 2.5-4-4-8-1T @ 2.85 Vdimm i havent yet
run it at CL 3 and 2T it can help going higher but with a lil more vdimm.

3.5K is a gr8 price for that chips.

@ Amol, what are the exact markings / wordings on the sticker of the memory modules. ??

@ quad, if it is the same as the one i had given you then i suggest you can buy these and upgrade to 2 GB ram ....
soon to be released games will require 2 GB rams for smooth gameplay ....
ps: just confirm whether there is any 1T / 2T issues on the DFI-Ultra m/b when you populate all the 4 sockets.if it can run @ 1T then it would be optimum for you ....

Deejay i am currently thinking of getting better rams l8er.
So dont want to spent more money on stuff which i want to sell l8er.

Sorry for all the OT discussion here Amol.

@ Amol,
I am posting this on behalf of TE Member BIKeINSTEIN . since he does not have a net connection at present and he is immobile due to a recent operation.
he just called me and showed interest in purchasing your rams. if you confirm then i will pm you his contact / mobile nos. you two can bargain and finalise the deal asap ....kindly reply here as soon as possible ...

P/N - MZG916A8AMK9F081CADT

On both the ram modules, serial no are in order xxxxxx 1 , and xxxxxx 2. So matched modules. Original Twinmos.

Will confirm my deal as soon as my deal with the other party concerned with selling his ram is confirmed. Not till then.

Amol said:
Will confirm my deal as soon as my deal with the other party concerned with selling his ram is confirmed. Not till then.
Not asking you to confirm the sale. i was merely enquiring on bikey's behalf that if you show interest then i will pm you his contact number and you two can finalise the deal after some healthy bargaining...thats all.

deejay said:
OK what ??:huh:

deejay said:
i was merely enquiring on bikey's behalf that if you show interest then i will pm you his contact number and you two can finalise the deal after some healthy bargaining...thats all.
omg deejay are you ok? :bleh: pm him his contact details : P

well sandy when i send any enquiry i expect proper reply. you may interpret the posters response in any way you want but i expect some decent replies. this cryptic lingo is beyond my comprehension ???

i will let bikey deal with this issue henceforth ....i dont want to waste any more time and energy over such frivolous issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back