FS: Upgraded Acer 4102WLCi Laptop. Decent gaming configuration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Am ready to sell my Acer 4102WLCi.

Quick config:
Centrino 1.73Ghz (Pentium-M, Sonoma)
1.25Gb DDR2 533Mhz RAM (upgraded from 512MB)
ATi Mobility Radeon X700 64MB vRAM Graphics
Seagate 100GB 7200rpm Harddisk (upgraded from 80GB 4200rpm HDD)
15.4" WXGA (1280x800) display
Combo-drive
3 USB Ports + 1 firewire + S-video + LAN +PCMCIA
WiFi a/b/g
8-Cell Li-ion battery

I bought it in June 2005 but started using it only since May 2006 due to the laptop being stuck in Singapore in it's box et al. :( Dad couldn't find junta to get it down to India and I was too busy doing my MBA during the same time. So basically, it's only 1 year used.

Performance:The upgraded RAM and HDD really speed up things and it's great for the Photoshop and CorelDraw work I regularly put it through for my hobbies. Works like a charm for Photoshop in fact.

Gaming wise, it plays HL2, HL2:EP1 and NFSC quite well with all eyecandy turned on. F.E.A.R. lags on it but I've played Quake 4, Far Cry and PREY easily.

Battery: The 8-cell battery gives a bit more juice than the usual 6-cell batteries found in most laptops nowadays. Usually lasts for 2:30hrs. Or 3:15hrs with everything on power save mode.

Reason For Selling: Am going to start working now, and am going to be given a laptop by my company anyway. In anycase, am looking for a smaller (13.3" or 12.1") laptop also.

Reason for Price: I bought this laptop for 60k INR in Singapore and then upgraded it in 2006 with RAM and the new HDD for an additional 12k INR. The HDD especially is a beauty. The 35,000 am quoting is thus just a shade more than 50% of the price. :D

Goodies: :eek:hyeah: :D For the buyer, I shall load this with 2 seasons of How I Met Your Mother, 6 seasons of That 70's Show, 2 seasons of Prison Break, the complete first season Heroes and optionally all 10 seasons of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Basically, over 50GB of goodies or more than 50 movies from my collection if you please otherwise. :) :)

Payne

PS: Price is a bit negotiable, if you think am asking for too much.

PPS: PRICE UPDATE: Rs.35,000/- now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back