FS: Value gaming rig

Status
Not open for further replies.

abbY

Skilled
MSI K8N Neo3 Motherboard (purchased sept'06 with 1 year warranty,8months warranty left)
Nforce4-4X chipset
1 PCI-Ex slot
1 AGR slot(supports most agp cards)
10/100/1000mbps gigabit onboard ethernet
3 PCI slots
onboard realtek 6 channel audio
4 SATA1 ports
+Performance Rounded Cables Included
+extra usb cables included for 2 of the rear usb,apart from the 6 standard usb ports

*no on board graphics

+Overclockers board,with special fan to cool chipset

Original VIP cabinet with the side panel made of glass and a led fan on the side
400W original powersafe SMPS

AMD Athlon64 3000+ socket 754 processor,(10 days old with 1 year warranty)

BIG 6600 PCIEx graphics card with 256MB ddr2 memory,purchased with mobo and came with 3 years warranty

512 MB DDR 333MHz Hynix Ram(ram is from my old pc,though this mobo supports 400 MHz ram)
Sony DRU 820-A Dual Layer DVD writer purchased with mobo and gfx card and came with 1 year warranty.
Microsoft Sidewinder Gamepad with 10 buttons + 4 direction keys

10/100Mbps PCI lan card

Creative sound blaster LIVE! Digital 5.1 ch sound card

Also adding my 17 inch viewsonic CRT monitor to the above config ,20 days old with 1 year warranty
this is no ordinary 17 inch CT
its the P76f+b model
which is the prefoeesional edition model
it easily goes upto a resolution of 1600X1200 @ 75 Hz
Total price of entire kit with monitor Rs25000

*played NFS carbon with 90 % of the settings high and the remaining at medium @ 1024 X 768

I am sorry to spoil your deal. But, a Geforce 6600 CAN NOT play Carbon at those kind of settings. If you say you played at those settings then atleast tell the buyer your FPS so that he can himself decide how well it was running.

I would expect that card to play the game at 800x600 medium or even lower.

I played it at theses settings at about 45fps

just to inform you , i got friends who played it at mediumsettings @ 800X600 on an onboard Geforce 6100(gigabyte mobo) with 128MB shared vram

so these settings which i have given are not fake,besides the buyer can check it before buying , i am aware that I cannot sell my H/W on false quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back