FS: XFX Geforce 6200LE 128MB DDR2 PCI-E

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinaycm

Adept
Got this card from one of my friends in exchange of my Geforce 6600 (which i got from bikey). Works perfectly, no issues whatsoever. My 8800GT is here & i've no need to keep this one..

Price: Rs.900 shipped.

Reason for sale: Got this card as a backup, no need to keep it after i get my new card.

Pics:

PM me your offers..

just one questionwhen was it brought !!

does crysis work fine in it

if yesl plz let me know i might help u to sell this card

alligator17 said:
does crysis work fine in it

The funniest thing i've ever heard in TE.. The answer to that query is quite simple "NO".. Crysis needs a poweful gpu (plus a powerful system also).. This card cant be more than of a backup gpu or some casual gaming & that too old titles..

If you want to play crysis, i would recommend a minimum of a 8600GT (even a 6600GT will do but you'll have to compromise on resolution & some eyecandy)

vinaycm said:
The funniest thing i've ever heard in TE.. The answer to that query is quite simple "NO".. Crysis needs a poweful gpu (plus a powerful system also).. This card cant be more than of a backup gpu or some casual gaming & that too old titles..

If you want to play crysis, i would recommend a minimum of a 8600GT (even a 6600GT will do but you'll have to compromise on resolution & some eyecandy)

Have you at least tried crysis on it?? it will work on low, 800x600. but barely playable i'd say :p . mods can delete this.

AFAIK crysis needs atleast a 6600GT, that's why i told like that.. I dont want to give too much expectations from this card..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back