Fs: Xfx Gtx 260

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoBoGhOsT

Perambulating
Skilled
Hi guys ,
Thinking to sell my XFX GTX 260 which i got from kmd 6 days back , the card performs great and is brand new , just thinking to sell as i want more powerful card , PM me if anyone interested . New one costs 17k , selling this for 14.8k :cool2:
Dont crap the thread please :mad: :p

Robo, decent price...but I am out of this... only 4850 will stand on my PSU...and dont want to upgrade that...

Switch... he has a godzilla rig..check his sig...

Damn i dont have mullah right now! For once i thought its a TYPO! GTX260 for 14.8K!!! and the benchmarks look totally unreal :hap2: .

Hard to believe GTX 260 consumes less power than 4850! Bloody hell no need to spend money on high end PSU! Awesome deal :cool2:. Robo can you hold this for 30 days plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz till i get my next salary?

:( :( :( :( :( :( I know am asking too much time but ....:ashamed::ashamed:

PS: YGPM.

ab1 said:
wots better than gtx 260, if u oc it it can easily match and outpreform a 280 gtx

Is that true? And what will an OCed GTX 280 do? Don't think OCing 192 SPs on a 65nm process is wise without a serious liquid diet :p
Amazing pricing dude. Free bump!

crysisking said:
**** man this guy was after me to get his card.he was begging me like a idiot.

oh really , i saw ur thread and u were asking price , so i just asked if u want it , i still have that pm . u are a noob to this forum so just shut up , i just wanted to help u so asked .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back