FS: Zotac 9600GT AMP! Edition (Brand new)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinaycm

Adept
Purchased on 28/09/08 (just under 2 weeks old). Used only for a few hours. Under local warranty.

As far as the performance is concerned, this is as good a 8800GT & better than a HD3870. Have a look at the reviews below.

Note: The board, proc & ram that were listed earlier with this card are no longer available.

Would also trade with a MSI 8800GT OC edition.

Reviews:
HEXUS.net - Review :: ZOTAC (NVIDIA) GeForce 9600 GT AMP! Edition: the new mid-range contender : Page - 1/11
ZOTAC GeForce 9600GT 512MB AMP! Edition :: TweakTown
techPowerUp :: Zotac GeForce 9600 GT Amp! Edition Review :: Page 1 / 25

Pics:

PM me if intrested.

Am looking for a cheap desktop upgrade, so looking for proccy, MoBo and RAMs.. Please let me know the current market price of these.. How soon do you need to sell these..? I can let you know in 2 days time, but if you can't wait, please proceed with the deal with others.. :)

No offence ,Those stuffs are used for few hours only friend(he clearly mentioned that on the thread), because of that the price is pretty good.

if people don't want to buy the stuff, why do they crap the tread... :mad: he has clearly mentioned that the stuff is used just for few hours... and the prices stated are good...

actually we r interested in buying the board,but the price is not realistic+ its gonna be rs3300 after shipping

For all those who want to know the prices of new ones, here is it:

GA-EP31-DS3L - Lynx Chandigarh Largest Electronic & Computer Superstore

Intel Dual-Core E2180 - Lynx Chandigarh Largest Electronic & Computer Superstore

Zotac 9600GT AMP Edition 512MB - Lynx Chandigarh Largest Electronic & Computer Superstore

Transcend DDR II 800 MHz 1GB - Lynx Chandigarh Largest Electronic & Computer Superstore

(the prices shown are exclusive of 4% tax & shipping)

For all those people who still find the prices high, go get new ones.. Please stay away from crapping the thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back