PC Peripherals FSP RMA - replacement queries

vyral_143

Jarvis
Staff member
Super Mod
One of my friend's FSP Saga went kaput recently. We contacted Prime for RMA. After 10 days, we have got reply that RMA of FSP won't be possible. According to FSP it is 2 years warranty but on bill Prime had mentioned 3 years warranty. Now they are offering Corsair VS450 with 3 years fresh warranty for Rs.1000 extra. I have suggested my friend to go for Seasonic S12 II 430. However I would like to know what would be good price to pay for it when Corsair VS450 is for Rs.1000 ? Rs.2200-2500?

Also just in case if Prime denies for Seasonic model which to choose from Corsair ?

Last edited:
One of my friend's FSP Saga went kaput recently. We contacted Prime for RMA. After 10 days, we have got reply that RMA of FSP won't be possible. According to FSP it is 2 years warranty but on bill Prime had mentioned 3 years warranty. Now they are offering Corsair VS450 with 3 years fresh warranty for Rs.1000 extra. I have suggested my friend to go for Seasonic S12 II 430. However I would like to know what would be good price to pay for it when Corsair VS450 is for Rs.1000 ? Rs.2200-2500?

Also just in case if Prime denies for Seasonic model which to choose from Corsair ?
VS450 is available for 2.3k so yes I think 1k is an ok price. And VS450 is enough if the PC doesn't run 24x7 (like mine), so go with it

Back