& FT Monsoon Spares Clearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willing to Sell, Trade or Barter for better products.

1. Nokia N82 for 10k with 1 month warranty left along with Bill. in 9/10 condition only a rear minor color loss which is unavoidable in N82.
With 2GB Micro SD. All Accessories are brand new as I never used them. With Box Bill, blah. blah .. blah.
For 10K

3. 1 X Yateloom 120MM 70CFM Black.
For Rs 200

4. 2 X Generic/? 45-60+ CFM
Rs 150/-

5. 1 X Antec Vcool, I dunno the prize of new, Hence Noob Guess of 1k. Hardly used it.
Rs 500/- (Negotiable) SOLD

6. 1 X CM Transparent IDE Cables.
Rs 75 Each - 1 X SOLD

7. 1 X Zebby 7100GS 256MB
Rs 1000/-

8. 1 X iBall Laser Duo (Brand New) Used for only 10Days.
Rs 650/-

Hey this Streets Clean, Got a Problem with the prices feel free to PM. Will see what can be done.:bleh:

All Bad Words and Remarks on the mentioned products are welcome only through PM.:tongue:

Will try to do the Holding business based on the location.;)

Preference# 1 - Navi Mumbai.
Preference# 2 - Mumbai.
Preference# 3 - Anywhere in this world where Courier can deliver the package.

Shipping will be worn by Buyer.

More Arrivals are Expected, Only Waiting for Snaps to be taken.

Link to Images.
Yfrog Gallery
ImageShack Gallery

Lemme Know if you need more info.

Put me in line for the Vcool. :)

Please post clear pics of CM ide cables- interested but cannot decide w/o clear pics. :S

Please do mention how long too. :)

Hey Bikey and TechHunter, I will upload new pics by monday but those are almost new, hardly used them since I bought my Sata DVD-RW.
All PM's Replied and Inbox Cleared. More PM's Invited.

VCool,1 IDE Cable and 1 Generic Fan Sold Locally, Other things are still available, people can again offer for N82, Sorry had to keep on hold for lillboy, but I think he is confused and might take time to buy, I need the money ASAP to pay my CC Bill. So hurry up guys, First Payer gets the phone and other stuff.

Adding more stuff soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back