Monitors Full HD LCD with HDMI + GPU @ 17k

BenQ G2412HD. I'm not exactly sure about the price but it's kind of cheap compared to other brands and decent quality IMO. Contact Amarbir as he's probably the only one on TE who deals in BenQ.

PS~ I had a query too.. what's the difference between G2410 and G2412?

i want to buy these things for gaming purpose....
1. full HD lcd monitor with HDMI port ---cheapest one
how about BenQ E2200HD 22in LCD

2.GPU with HDMI which can handle this monitor with ease.
for a 22'' lc it should have 1Gb memory ryt?
wat about this one
Sapphire HD 4850 1GB DDR-III [HDMI] ? Lynx-The Electronics & Computer Superstore

i dont have the budget for ATI5800 series .
and am in a big confusion..buying a gpu now ..should i wait for the ATI 5700 series to be relaesed ..so that i can get the directx11 support also.....any idea about the relaese date of the ATI 5700.i read somewhere it will be released in 0ct9 globally.if itz correct when it will be available in india....oct last?
my exams will finish on oct 9th only... am planning to buy the gpu only after that....

please help me.....:hap2:

Wait for some time IMO. Even if you don't buy the 58XX series, the price fallout on the predecessors should be something to look out for.

BENQ is the best VFM in full HD monitors. Not the best quality, but the best bang for you BUCK !

BenQ E2200HD + Palit GTS250..

10k + 7k ~ 17k

Samsung P2350 + HD4850

12.5k + 6k ~ 18.5k (I'd go with this one..)

If you're ready to spend a little more.. best will be.. Samsung P2350 + Palit GTS250. :)

If you dont require HDMI you can also look out for Samsung 2233SW..

any info about the release of ATI5700 series

ati gpu only.......no nvidia.......please

i dcided to get the E2200Hd.......

please give some important advice on the gpu....when will be the ATI 5700 gpu's become available in india...october last......

^ It won't be in your budget,although if you plan on increasing your budget it will be a good buy. And yes, sometime in late october or early November.

lavan why do you need HDMI so badly?HDMI~DVI..you wont feel much difference..benq G2220HD(non HDMI) is arnd 8.5k...i recommend you wait for juniper releases..

For gaming at Full HD a 4870 1gb is most desirable, Also it may take some time before the prices to drop because both 5850 & 5870 out perform the current line up from ati and since no equal competation from nvidia at the moment, prices will not drop any shortly atleast until 5770 card's are launched.

No problem...i am getting the E2200HD for 8.9k net price...it also got a hdmi port also....so it will be a better buy for me.

Am looking for the sapphire hd 4850 1gb gddr3 with hdmi....only if the 5700 series will not be available before november...any prediction on the starting price of these juniper gpus? I think it will be avialable under 10k...in india....

Back