Monitors FullHD or Square monitor under 8k

I'm currently looking for a FullHD, or square (1280*1024) monitor, with a max budget of Rs 8k.
I can find the Dell E190S and E170S, alongwith some other brands square monitors within this budget on ebay.in.
Can someone guide me to any review of E170S/E190S?(and the current Nehru PLace prices for them)
Is it safe ordering monitors from ebay? esp. considering the risk of damage in courier?
Also, how are BenQ monitors?

Requirements from the monitor:
The monitor will primarily be used for reading text and coding, not for image processing, gaming, movies,etc. so, I guess colour accuracy is not of much importance. This is also why I need a high vertical resolution.

However, I do require a matte finish screen, and not a glossy one.

You can buy BenQ E2220HD ~ 8.6k... Its a great monitor... comes with 11 ports including two HDMI ports...

AND BTW in which City do you live?

Try to find the monitor that i've suggested... or you can also go with BenQ G2220HD ~ 7.4k if incase its not available in your city...

Hades. said:
Try to find the monitor that i've suggested... or you can also go with BenQ G2220HD ~ 7.4k if incase its not available in your city...
Do I lose anything significant with G2220HD?

And would the E190S be lower priced than these? (ebay price is aroung 8k)

mehrotra.akash said:
Do I lose anything significant with G2220HD?

And would the E190S be lower priced than these? (ebay price is aroung 8k)
Yup it comes with only three ports i.e DVI-D, D-Sub & VGA...

I wouldn't advice you to buy any Acer monitor coz i have heard that Acer After Sales Service is bad in India... So buy E2220HD if its available in your city else G2220HD... :)

Back