Fun with Google Earth

Switch

Skilled
Pic taken in person...

Didnt knew it looked so beautiful from top(Google earth satallite Pic)

This is the not so famous Lotus temple in Delhi...

Well... I searched hard :D... Lol... I took the pic long while back when i bought the camera... And today i was just going through google earth and got the idea...

I tried looking for the Taj and I could not find it

Same here. The best I could locate was IGI and Safdurjang Airport. And some flyovers that were prolly AIIMS or Dhaula Kuan (Delhi) but not sure
:cool2: :hap2:

hey, guys, i did find the Taj..check out the pics in the google earth vs msn forum.

as to how found it...pretty easy.

just google for the GPS co-ordinates of the Taj..then use those co-ordinates to locate it.

thats how i found the eiffel too :D

well not all of india is covered well. Taj looks like just a drop of ink on the ground.
Mumbai is not covered well too.
Delhi and areas around it are preety well covered. I send sunny pics of google earth all the time :p

Heree are the pyramids :D

Also here is beckingham palace

Also guys hed to Newyork and California. THere are some webcams there. Also many beach webcams to view ;)

I too had a look at the pyramids today... I will post a pic of a plane just about to land... Looks pretty good...

Beckingham palace?? I didn't know that google gave it such a name in all seriousness.....

And EGYPT!!! My favourite!!! I will play around a but more with google earth and post abt the other places in Egypt

I took a look at Area 51, oil fields in iraq (one on fire too :) ) Was trying to look at places like Badrinath,... Was also looking for Siachen :) If ya find it, plz give me the co-ods so i can check it out too.

Also, every part of the US is well covered. Took a look at houses of ppl i know, from 250feet :)

Back