Fuzed Again:)

vercetti

Skilled
Got these finally. Initially I had bought the clip+ taking advice from TE members then I saw Faheem's Fuze and liked it at that instant.

So sold my clip+ and got these:). Though almost twicethe size of clip+ this is quite small and looks great

Also got a armband and a pouch and a silicon cover. The accessories cost me around 1000 bucks but the pouch is pretty solid and looks awesome.

let the pics do the talking now (excuse the bad quality pics):

Forgot to add::akuma:

Am planning on using my RE0 which I got afew backs with the Fuze. Haven't popped the cherry of the Re0 now:).

So this show off is for the RE0 + Fuze + accessories combo:devil::yahoo:

Cheers guys:bye1:

Nice buy ! All you need is a good amp with the RE-0 and you have portable audio nirvana setup :D

Where did you get the accessory kit from ? I might need a pouch + arm band.. The pouch given by Sansa isn't really tough :p

Thanks dude...I was inspired by you:)Sold my week old clip+ for this.
The armband and case was bought from Amazon.com. Here's the link:
Amazon.com: Digital Music Players & Accessories Sansa 3 In 1 Fuze Kit: Electronics
Shipping was expensive as I had to opt for one day express shipping as my friend did not have time

BTW: u also get these for link 1$
Amazon.com: Durable Flexible Soft Clear Silicone Skin Case with Belt Clip and Armband + USB Car + USB Home Travel Charger + USB Data Cable for Sandisk Sansa Fuze: Bargaincell: Electronics
FaH33m said:
Nice buy ! All you need is a good amp with the RE-0 and you have portable audio nirvana setup :D
Where did you get the accessory kit from ? I might need a pouch + arm band.. The pouch given by Sansa isn't really tough :p
Thnx mate
bennysachdev said:
thats a great combo vercetti.......congratulations!!!
Fuze cost me around 3.3k
the case+armband+cover cost me 1k more
so total 4.3k...total paisa vasool:)
Parv said:
Congrats,
Kitne ka chuna laga :)
Please post individual damage.
Thx mate
cravikum said:
congos the case and armband is cool ;)

^^U got it from India with warranty so it was expensive...Mine is boought from US:). Moreoever the price is like 5.6k in india..I think u used the ebay coupons

Got the fuze for 65$ + shipping. Shipping was 20$ but since I ordered multiple items, the cost of shipping per item reduced:)

The price was one of the main reasons for selling off my cli+ and getting this

Back