FS: Processor FX 8320, Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 and 4*4gb 1333Mhz Rams

Status
Not open for further replies.

kartikoli

Skilled
Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: FX 8320, Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 and 4*4gb 1333Mhz Rams (2 Corsair Value Select and 2 Dolgix sticks

Expected Price: Motherboard -3.5k, Processor - 7k, Corsair ram - 1.5k each, Dolgix - 1k each (15k shipped for all)

Source and Time of Purchase: FX 8320 (Invoice date 27-04-2015), Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 (purchased on 04-Feb-2014), 2xCorsair 4gb 1333Mhz Value select (purchased in 2011 and 2012 separately), 2xDolgix 4gb 1333Mhz (Invoice date 20-May-2015)

Reason for Sale: Upgraded to Ryzen
RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced
Product Condition: Perfect working condition
Purchase Invoice Available: Yes
Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes and No, Please check above
Accessories Included: Please refer Pics
Product Location: Lucknow
Preferred Courier: Professional
Shipping Charges: Included
Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer.

I would like to sell as a combo but if I get offer for all then I can sell in parts. Please PM for any offer and those who want to lowball please keep doing so in the room because that will bump my thread

Last edited:
Deal confirmed with @undertaker for 2X Dolgix Rams
Bump for the rest, I will have some time tomorrow so if I get offer for processor, mobo or Corsair RAM's alone I can ship them

Deal confirmed for mother board. Will be transferring fund tomorrow. After shipping update the tracking details.

Funds transferred. Pls ship the motherboard and update the tracking details. Pack it reasonably to avoid any damage to the board.

Sure, hope that bubble wrap on motherboard helped, I always do that to avoid damage in transit. Let me know when you test.

Only processor left now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back