Camera FX Body with Effective high ISO's

I own a DX entry level body(D5200). Now, as I have learned photography, I want to upgrade the body and my preference will be a full frame body. I am a Nikon Guy so suggest me a Nikon body. Suggest me the cheapest full frame with following features:

1. Effective higher ISO levels. The ISO results of D5200 above 1200-1500 is not upto my expectations and I am a no flash guy. I have heard that good FX bodies have effective higher ISO's.
2. Least All the features of D5200 with same of higher megapixel if possible.

What about the ISO thing of D750? I dont want grainy pics at higher ISO's.
Secondly, does it have built in autofocus motor?
Yes, the ISO performance of D750 will be significantly better than your curent camera and the auto focus module is extremely good as well. I am not sure what kind of photography you do but if its for extreme lowlight or astro-photography then you may want to look at the Sony A7s cameras, they have the best ISO performance of all full frame cameras.

Port
Yes, the ISO performance of D750 will be significantly better than your curent camera and the auto focus module is extremely good as well. I am not sure what kind of photography you do but if its for extreme lowlight or astro-photography then you may want to look at the Sony A7s cameras, they have the best ISO performance of all full frame cameras.
Portrait and Candid are my field of interest and I face a lot of difficulty when lights are low/night. I cannot switch to sony as the lenses I own are prime from Nikon and I will have to sell the whole setup.

Port

Portrait and Candid are my field of interest and I face a lot of difficulty when lights are low/night. I cannot switch to sony as the lenses I own are prime from Nikon and I will have to sell the whole setup.
In that case, D750 fits the bill perfectly.

Back