Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodlines

Disciple
G.Skill Trident 2000 MHz DDR3 CL9 6 GB Tri-Channel Kit

• Item: G.Skill Trident 6GB
  • Condition: 10/10
  • Included Accessories: Everything that came with the box
  • Date of purchase: 27th Sep 2010 ( local store )
  • Remaining warranty: Yes ( lifetime )
  • Price: 3000
  • Shipping charge: Free
  • Shipping Method: DTDC or buyer's choice
  • Payment methods: Bank Transfer, Cash
  • Reason for sell: Upgraded to 16gb
  • Info: check the official site for further information and compatibility.

Description:

Used in my main rig for almost 2 years.It can do 9-9-9 2000mhz @ 1.58 volts ( kit rated @ 1.6v) or 6-7-6 ~1650mhz or 9-9-9 2100mhz @ 1.66/1.67
I never used the 6-7-6 , but as far as I can remember it can do it for less than 1.5v .though it depends on your MCH capability/quality and your rest
of the system ( OC setting ).

Package includes:

• The Kit itself
  • Original package
  • Invoice

Special Note:

For any queries PM me here and I'll try to get back to you asap.

encl: snapshots of the product with its invoice.

ImageShack Album - 3 images

I own the same kit, these are some badass sticks. You might want to check warranty status though, AFAIK these come with 3 years warranty. Good luck with the sale.

I own the same kit, these are some badass sticks. You might want to check warranty status though, AFAIK these come with 3 years warranty. Good luck with the sale.
Actually the warranty method is same as corsair's, that is lifetime ( the duration for which the memory modules are build to work without any degradation in performance ) = 10 years :) ,As long as you have the s/n on memory modules, they will honor the warranty .

Will these work on an Ausus p8z68 v pro gen 3 with 2600k? Any ideas? Looking to replace my Vengence sticks cauz of the tall heat sinks on them.

Will these work on an Ausus p8z68 v pro gen 3 with 2600k? Any ideas? Looking to replace my Vengence sticks cauz of the tall heat sinks on them.

Yes it will without any issue, but tridents are taller than vengeance ( 2.07in vs 2.17in ).

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back