G15 V1

Jasku

Skilled
Hey guys jus bot the G15 v1, thanks to the recom of TE members...the keyboard layout seems a little weird compared to my old MMK!,,,will take some time to get used to!

Bot form Ebay.

But looks pretty kool.

Pictures below are for benefit of other users who wanna buy it from ebay dealer 'Gadgetz'. Recommend him any of u are interested in buying this.

The box split open, but nothing to worry!

Box looks old...understandable coz the v1's are no more in production, this was one of last piece! poor Naga missed this coz of me :(

The Blue LDE's look cool dont they!...

*Notes down address, and plans his legendary 'Egmore heist'*

Hehe I agree, you better get your address out of there :)

and Congrats on the buy!

Keeping my boards safety in mind, after repeated threats from Eddy and Techi, my address has been 'blacked' out ...

Guys it costed Rs.3000+150 for shipping=Rs.3150

I thot this community was dominated by members from mumbai...but seems like we have quite a few members from Chennai too!...very nice..

Thanks everybody!

Congrats on the keyboard :D
Jasku said:
I thot this community was dominated by members from mumbai...but seems like we have quite a few members from Chennai too!...very nice..

not really , check out the events and meets section. we have quite a crowd down south as well. hope you join in the next one too

bottle said:
Congrats on the keyboard :D
not really , check out the events and meets section. we have quite a crowd down south as well. hope you join in the next one too
Thanks man...and yea sure will try and meet u guys!!:hap2:

Jasku said:
Keeping my boards safety in mind, after repeated threats from Eddy and Techi, my address has been 'blacked' out ...

Just when I was planning a late night raid :bleh: ! Congrats on a very great purchase.

Check out this LcdStudio for some cool G15 LCD software.

Dude i also have ordered the same for my new Rig but my Vendor is gonna charge me 4400.Please tell me if u have got it from some unusual source.

bitpal said:
Dude i also have ordered the same for my new Rig but my Vendor is gonna charge me 4400.Please tell me if u have got it from some unusual source.

yup...the v2 is more expensive....its got the orange LED's

gannu said:
Hmmm.... So the V1 still retails huh??? :)

No! the G15 V1 doesnt retails....the only source would be ppl having the old stock....

I tried sourcing from Logitech...but failed in the 1st attempt...m still trying coz i see that a lot of guys in here are interested in it.

Jasku , i m gonna come down to ur place and kill u , coz me and nagas order was held off and u were given a priority :p ...lol , congrats newayz , hope mine comes soon

PhOeNiX said:
Jasku , i m gonna come down to ur place and kill u , coz me and nagas order was held off and u were given a priority :p ...lol , congrats newayz , hope mine comes soon

lolz..sorry about that phoenix,,,hope u got urs by now!

Back