G700

Saiyan

The L33t Admeen
Skilled
Finally i rested my favorite SE k750i (which served me for past 2.6yrs). Actually it gave up on me :(

So here is what i got. Sony Ericsson G700

Pics :p

Costed Rs.14550 from Sony World. So far am happy with this mobile :clap:. The UI is really great and its damn easy to use. Out of the mobiles i tried before purchasing G700 (SE C702, T700, Nokia N82, N78 and loads of Xpress Music models :S) only this mobile had the best Usability. Except the E51 from nokia rest of the other mobiles had a really bad keypad (imo) :(. Thought of getting the P1i, but didn't have any cash left with me :p.

Also this is my first Symbian OS based mobile :D

Thanks to who helped me to decide this :) Also if anyone can find a link to where i can get the screen guard online for this mobile it'll be really helpfull.

waah bugger finally moves on :lol:

send me the "C" key. mine's lost and tehr is an empty hole in its place :p

Move your lazy arse and find the screenguard locally :p And the last pic - Battery charge in red.. As usual :rofl:

@Saiyan

This is a nice coincidence. Even I bought the G700 after selling my K750! But I actually bought it in July itself as soon as it was available. Isn't the music quality just great?

I got the screen guard affixed on the phone from the store itself. So no air bubbles etc inside. And a lot of people on Esato - All about mobile phones have been complaining about dust getting under the screen on both the G700 and G900 within a few days of using it. So get a screen guard asap!

It was 50Rs. less in all other shops :p But no 1Gb m2 card with the mobile :S. Buggers were asking Rs.400~450 for the same. I checked out nearly 11 different shops baring univercell and one more shop others quoted the same price. Univercell price was 1k more than the other shops hehe.

^This will remind me of my older self :lol: Anyways its 13mm thickness only compared to 20mm of my k750i :p

Back