User Review Galaxy Fold 2 in 2021: Love the experience

It looks absolutely lovely.. been trying to find one, but they are pretty expensive for what I deem tops for buying a phone unfortunately!

Would definitely try to pick one if prices drop after Fold3 launch!

It looks absolutely lovely.. been trying to find one, but they are pretty expensive for what I deem tops for buying a phone unfortunately!

Would definitely try to pick one if prices drop after Fold3 launch!
I think someone was selling a Fold-2 here on TE.

Just got the fold 3. Hope i wont regret replacing my 12 pro max which have beast cams

Im only paying around 20k for the fold 3 after the offers

7.5k self refering,
10k samsung e voucher which can be used fully on any item
7k hdfc discount
15k nocost emi discount
90k my old mobile

Hope i dont regret shifting from iphone which is an amazing phone after my last iphone 7

My one and only concern is camera on fold 3 is same as note 10 plus ‍♂️

7.5k self refering,
10k samsung e voucher which can be used fully on any item
7k hdfc discount
15k nocost emi discount
90k my old mobile

Mind sharing the details?

I'll be getting the phone next week and there is only one offer either 7k cashback or 7k upgrade bonus.

Afaik even samsung does not have all the above discount listed on their website.

Mind sharing the details?

I'll be getting the phone next week and there is only one offer either 7k cashback or 7k upgrade bonus.

Afaik even samsung does not have all the above discount listed on their website.
its more like a trick lol, of course they wont mention all of them as it would burn their pockets

now they removed the accidental warranty also, don't know if its worth the purchase now

anyway here are the offers now
samsung rep gave me this code to get 7.5k discount at checkout REFXTJSGQF8K
use hdfc card to get 7k instant
use no cost emi to get additional discount of 15k, after 4days call hdfc cc and cancel the emi. there will be 1-3% penalty and pay remaining full amount to card
10k samsung e voucher is for specific people only like for loyal members. so you wont get this one unless u got an email from them. my wife's email id and mine got this offer

its more like a trick lol, of course they wont mention all of them as it would burn their pockets

now they removed the accidental warranty also, don't know if its worth the purchase now

anyway here are the offers now
samsung rep gave me this code to get 7.5k discount at checkout REFXTJSGQF8K
use hdfc card to get 7k instant
use no cost emi to get additional discount of 15k, after 4days call hdfc cc and cancel the emi. there will be 1-3% penalty and pay remaining full amount to card
10k samsung e voucher is for specific people only like for loyal members. so you wont get this one unless u got an email from them. my wife's email id and mine got this offer
Mind sharing the final checkout page screen shot please.

Mind sharing the final checkout page screen shot please.
Here it is. Ignore the right side page. It only shows coupon discount.

The final price is in the circle area. 1,20,500

Attachments

• 4FF3C1C3-E7C8-4FE8-B882-13BA2861F8EE.jpeg
    4FF3C1C3-E7C8-4FE8-B882-13BA2861F8EE.jpeg
    150.7 KB · Views: 187
Here it is. Ignore the right side page. It only shows coupon discount.

The final price is in the circle area. 1,20,500
Actaully the price for is 135499/- minus the interest discount, Have no idea (as I never bought anything on CC emi) if one gets the interest discount even if the card user cancels the emi.

Had bought it from Amazon for 132k minus the 7k cashback plus the 10k discount similar to Samsung loyal member discount.
Screenshot_20210910-002640_WhatsApp.jpg

Actaully the price for is 135499/- minus the interest discount, Have no idea (as I never bought anything on CC emi) if one gets the interest discount even if the card user cancels the emi.

Had bought it from Amazon for 132k minus the 7k cashback plus the 10k discount similar to Samsung loyal member discount. View attachment 114317
did the no cost emi thing on several sites now. always works XD saved thousands

if the amazon offer works for you then goahead. Samsung offer is best for me as im also getting 10k evoucher

placed the order today and they already shipped it. will have it tomorrow mostly

Attachments

• offer.png
    offer.png
    449.2 KB · Views: 171
  • Screenshot 2021-09-10 at 00-44-50 Tracking Details - Bluedart.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-10 at 00-44-50 Tracking Details - Bluedart.png
    559.9 KB · Views: 166
Back