Galaxy GTX 460 1GB GC Ed.

Shripad

ex-Mod
Probably the first and only one in India at the moment :p

Here are few sneak peaks.

Looks promising card, overclocking well so far.

img3377m.jpg

img3382x.jpg

img3383i.jpg

img3384x.jpg

img3387c.jpg

img3400m.jpg

img3390q.jpg

img3391g.jpg

img3392w.jpg

chip2.jpg

chip1.jpg

^^ LOL looks the same as the 768MB model reviewed by Techtree some 2 weeks back :p

Just called up the TAG distri here and it seems it will be available from next week onwards at arnd 13k or so +VAT :D

Supra said:
^^ LOL looks the same as the 768MB model reviewed by Techtree some 2 weeks back :p

Just called up the TAG distri here and it seems it will be available from next week onwards at arnd 13k or so +VAT :D
why are you killing his thrill ? :p

anyways.. would be a good competition for other brand GTX460s at that price range... hope it launches soon.

asingh said:
You can just slide the fan out..?
not sliding, have to open like a box with pivots.

maybe a feature to clean it up, it can also be detached..if the gap is 80mm wide then peiple may add in a better fan if this one isnt sufficient.

overall, a good feature if these closed enclosures really buildup dust over period of time..in that case cleaning it would be possible without having to get the card out of the slot :p

Supra said:
I know. But the TAG guys won't promise on that next week delivery for this 1 GB, hell they just say they will have more cards sometime next month as all are sold out. They didn't has even single piece of this. I said if there is no review piece I will buy it. Nada, zilch no reply. Hell no one here even had any 768MB GC version to sell :p

So I bugged someone else until I got this :p
Obviously it will land here eventually and should cost same as all others available now. But factory oced and most importantly wit custom PCB which has beefed up VRM design and cooling on mosfets.
Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk.

Back