Galaxy s or Galaxy Tab

hey guys please need ur advice

am getting offers of exchange from galaxy tab owners to exchange my in-warranty galaxy s
is it a good deal to go with???

i wud love to use a big screen phone but want to know from some users if its worth the heft? ??

really confused

my phone is in awesome condition and has helped me a lot in my browsing and videos and music....
PLEASE HELP ME

PLEASE LIST THE PROS AND CONS OF THIS DECISION.....

THANKS AND REGARDS

^^Ipad 2 has been launched at 29k so expected the tab 2 also to be priced similarly if not lower.

BTW: its almost impossible to use Tab as ur primary phone due to its size. u just cannot tug i=t in ur pocket like u do for ur iphone or Galaxy S.

So my opinion: Buy a Tab if u have a use for it but don't replace it with ur phone; it may not work out

With gingerbread, the SGS is taken to the next level. While Gingerbread isn't out for the Tab yet.

The tab is comparable to the SGS, however SGS and Tab both have their individual benefits.

But this tab can't compare to the next gen.

SGS = King of smartphones

Tab != King of tabs

wanted to get the big screen for a better browsing experience

i dont have much talking on phone!!

want great browsing experience and good video and music experience

so basically i use my phone as a multimedia device

can use my sony ericcsson mw600 to good use there

^^Imagine walking into a loo..Now, with your phone you can tuck that in your pocket. Where do you plan to keep the tab while you pee..:p..
THINK before you take the decision of using it as your PRIMARY phone.
I would use a back up phone as my primary one and keep both the tab and the backup phone with me.
Tab for multi-media and texting..Phone for calls.

rite said:
With the current tab browsing speed is same as a smarthphone. But with the new tabs it will be nearly as quick as a lappy
Dude the browsing speed mostly depends on your internet connection,with a crap internet/3g connection you cannot expect good browsing experience(even if you have a top notch tablet or lappy)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

@o.p Keep the SGS mate,it is a great phone and even a better pmp.If you really need/want a tablet,save up a bit(do some locum duties buddy,I bought my first laptop only from the locum money:))and buy the ipad 1(it will be available real cheap soon)

locum duty?? didnt get it
if u mean some kind of hospital duty (junior resident) then i have a bit less of time ;-(

even i had bought many things as a jr just after my internship lolzzzz
what a life we doctors have
but still enjoying every bit of it!!!

thanks

Yes,kind of part time resident duty.In U.K they call it locum(do not know what is called here).I did lot of night duties those days...man!! I miss those days.

Sorry for the O.T

life is a paradox na?

the days that give us the most pain today will be remembered the most and give us pleasure in future e.g ragging, studying hard for getting into mbbs etc
the days which give u the most pleasure will give u sadness and pain in future, u will long for them to relive that moment again but that never happens

Back