Galaxy S2@22k

nick2012

Adept
guys m getting s2 for 22k..

as one of my friend is in samsung service center..he's saying he can give as many as i want
devilrock.gif

but it's without bill and box....

and its new not 2nd hand

hows the deal should i buy or not?

Do service center stocks new handsets for replacement. Like will they replace on the spot?

The deal sure is tempting but also it’s Weird and something fishy.. Without box can be fine, but without bill it’s risky?

Friend you say ,then try negotiate for much lower price. (at your own risk).

Do service center stocks new handsets for replacement. Like will they replace on the spot?

The deal sure is tempting but also it’s Weird and something fishy.. Without box can be fine, but without bill it’s risky?

Friend you say ,then try negotiate for much lower price. (at your own risk).

cmon men i was expecting much better answer from you

(at your own risk)
<

This is a great deal if you trust your friend and yeah hardware issues are unlikely to appear till 1year. But make sure that its original and new.

While buying Please verify model number

It should be i9100

It should not be i9100G

Sent from my SGH-I777

nice to know you using SGH-I777

I am also using same one .

Which ROM ? I am on UnNamed 1.3.2 with KH7 . KK6 gave horrible battery life with Android version 2.3.6

so shifted back to 2.3.4 . Now getting atleast 30 hrs battery life with continuous bluetooth and WIFI/data sync intermittently .

Thinking of flashing entrophy latest kernel as it seems that the bug of battery life is with android version 2.3.6 and not KK6

tried galenet MIUI with the experimental 2.1.13 but not happy with it

OP sorry for hijacking your thread

Its a great deal for sure .. i would say please open the battery and check for any scratches on the screws .. this would tell you if the phone is open or not ... you never know if this phone was earlier damaged and now restored to a brand new piece.

does it carry warranty ??

Unless you are getting 1 year of warranty , its a bad deal even if its a brand new piece .

When you can get 1 for 26k with 1 year warranty , and 2nd hand deals exist from 22k-24k with warranty remaining why go for a warranty less piece .

Back