Galaxy S2:- Great Deals?

tanvirgill

Disciple
This will help others to make accurate recommendations and you can get a prompt reply.

Questions:-

1. Q: Budget?

A: 25k

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?

A: Bar

3. Q: Preferred display type?

A: TFT

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.

A: None.

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?

A: Touchscreen

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.

A: Required a 8MP camera. Flash.

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).

A: Android

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).

A: 3G.+WiFi

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?

A: Camera, mails and internet.

I have almost fianlised Galaxy S2. Was looking on E-bay for deals. There are two versions floating on Ebay:-I9100 and I9100G. Read on forum, that preference should be given to I9100.

Some of the seller have mentioned that production of I9100 haas been stopped in India.Is it so?

Guide me to some good deals for S2.

Help will be appreciated.

Read about the same on the forum, there are few threads about the same as well.I have shortlisted I9100.There are few available on Ebay for Rs25680. Contacted seller, haven't got reply from them about the confiramtion about I9100 or I9100G on their listing and how to opt for color.

Any news on Flipkart or someother online store?

Galaxy S2 i9100 is more or less absent in India. What you get at most of the places is i9100G which has a slower CPU and GPU, and no dev support to speak of.

the enext guy sells T-mobile units, so in all likelihood 9100. I have bought 2 blackberry's and an iphone4 from him, no issues so far. He just gives 30 days guarantee for the same though, but none of the phones bought have had any problems in my 3 years ownership. Even I am considering an android phone if price of S2 drops to 24K.

Congrats
<

Bought the S2 from NGpay. It is i9100 and not i9100G.
I talked with Samsung representative when I was there to get my Note repaired, and I asked this specifically as I wanted to order SGS2 for my sis (Even One X is little too tall for her) and they said that 9100G is no longer being imported here due to large number of people asking for exchange / refund after finding out its an inferior model. So most fresh stock will be good old i9100.

Also i9100 and i9100G have different product codes. So you can find out by checking the box itself.

I9100LKGINU : 9100G
I9100LKAINU : 9100

Back