Budget 15-20K Galaxy S2 vs Galaxy S2 Plus

mojo

Adept
Hello friends,

Can someone explain me the differences between Galaxy S2 and Galaxy S2 Plus. Is there any such difference which will make their working better than the other. The chipset used in S2 plus better than S2? Which one is better to take? Also can Grand compete with these two? Just to know because one of my friend is confused in between these 3 models and not able to decide. Even i don't know much about these mobiles. So i need your help here so that i can guide my friend which one to buy.

Please reply me ASAP.

Thanks in advance.
MOJO

Hello friends,

Can someone explain me the differences between Galaxy S2 and Galaxy S2 Plus. Is there any such difference which will make their working better than the other. The chipset used in S2 plus better than S2? Which one is better to take? Also can Grand compete with these two? Just to know because one of my friend is confused in between these 3 models and not able to decide. Even i don't know much about these mobiles. So i need your help here so that i can guide my friend which one to buy.

Please reply me ASAP.

Thanks in advance.
MOJO
The key here is which of the two will get key lime pie (android 5) . That will be the one to buy .

Yes @ankushv.

My friend is more inclined towards GRAND. My opinion is to buy Galaxy SII. May be i should just let him take the "Grand". Being the latest phone which came with JB by default, may be samsung may update it with key lime pie(just a wish).

Are there any other phones which can beat these two in the same price range?

Last edited by a moderator:
S2, Grand, Note 1 don't feature in the Samsung's android 5 update list which was leaked some time back. Not sure about S2 plus though. But it's an unconfirmed list and as per reports key lime pie itself might be delayed from google themselves, so no pint in too much speculations now. S2 is still a good phone and Grand can be a decent option due to the cash back scheme which makes the effective price to 17-18k. Take a look at Xperia L, it's not launched yet but the specs are good. If your budget can extend upto 25k, do consider Xperia SP. I think Htc one x has also got a price cut.

Back