Galaxy S3 or HTC one X

Hi Friends,
am really confused which one to buy..!! I like the design and features of HTC One X, in s3 i do't like the design.. but it's features are awesome..heard htc's battery quality is very poor,but some others says battery stands for 1 and half day.. can any one please guide me which one to buy..!!! really confused..!!! in choosing..!!

Technical aspects are covered in multiple threads & at multiple sites. For the cool factor it would be One X. Millions of S3's in the market, not so many of the One X's!

As far as the features go, would those missing on One X and present on the S3 make a big difference to you, as the final user? The answer to the question would automatically be your guide.

I was in the same boat as you deciding between - S3/One X/Optimus 4X HD/Galaxy Nexus.... My friend bought a HTC One X last month and I was lucky to test it out... HTC One X is an incredible phone... But Last week I went and bought S3, and here is the reason why (You might not have same preference as me)

1) The battery life is decent or comparable to One X
2) Option of buying Red S3 (My favorite color) :D
3) Removable Back plastic and battery.. This was the most important aspect for me as I need option to remove battery... Sure it looks cheap, but it is also easily replaceable and cheap if it gets scratched or damages... With One X you cannot remove battery or even if you get dings or scratches, it will be expensive to replace the back... Bought two extra red OEM battery back plastic for 1000 rs total... Also you get color options of White and Blue... White battery back plastic on my Red S3 would look great...
4) Expandable Storage.... S3 comes with 16gb/32gb and is expandable up to 32gb which comes to total of 48gb/64gb respectively.....
5) Lots of Custom ROM on the market and aftermarket support... I have SuperNexus Build 5 Jelly Bean ROM installed with Siyah Kernel (Overclocked my CPU to 1.7 Ghz and my GPU upto 600 Mhz) After Overclocking the phone is completely different than it was first removed from its package... I would say Exynos with overclock and tweaks is up to par with the latest S4 Krait CPU and Adrenos 320 (Which is the current high end GPU released with Optimus G and Nexus 4)
6) CAMERA and VIDEO wise, not a whole lot of difference between the two models, Colors are more saturated in S3 than One X. Of course, they cannot be compared with other dedicated cameras on the market... So it was not a huge deciding factor for me, since I rarely use the phone camera....
7) Screen wise, HTC has more realistic colors and S3 has more dynamic saturated colors... For me personally, I prefer Super Amoled screen as opposed to other screens on the market...

This were the things I thought about before deciding on S3... Obviously Optimus 4X HD and Galaxy Nexus was dropped from my list.... Either one you choose, you will not go wrong... But the above things mentioned helped me into getting my S3.. Hope this helps...

Back